Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida State 66 Duke 61

Featured Replies

  • Author
:thumb: Not many people know it was K that put Duke on the map.

 

:confused: Yes he did, and that has to do with.......:idunno:. :D

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? :lol: Who did everything think did?

 

:lol: You shush. I didnt get the right point across I was tryin to get.

As for Izzo and coach K lets face it, both are absolutely great coaches and imo coach K will eventually be known as the best of all time if he isn't already.

What I love about Izzo he fact that he makes no excuses and doesn't go around crying when things doesn't go his way. I am mostly talking about when the NCAA tourney pairings are announced. "K" expects everything handed to him on a silver platter. I will never forget when one year a regional was held in Lexington/Rupp and coach K threw a crying fit when Duke was placed in Lexington. The kicker was his reason, the man actually made the statement " I feel the placement/seeding was unfair, the Lexington fans don't like us and will cheer against us" :lol:. :ohbrother: Hey coach, do you take some cheese with that whine? Keep in mind that U.K. was not in that region and would not be playing at home.

Coach K is a great coach but I lost a ton of respect for him when he said that.

 

I went to that regional, and I never remember it. You'll have to provide some sort of link for me to believe that.

Duke - '01

UNC - '05, '09

Kansas - '08

 

Don't forget Florida's two year domination.

I went to that regional, and I never remember it. You'll have to provide some sort of link for me to believe that.

 

Don't ever remember hearing that either. I would think my fiends would ride me pretty had with that quote if it was made... not heard a thing about it.

Don't forget Florida's two year domination.

 

I'll give them the second year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.