St. Henry/Newort Central Catholic Predictions All "A" Classic

St. Henry by six, this team should end up second only to Ryle this year,their coach has a great way with his players and they have a talented core just like Boone, but their core is better.

This is quite a bold prediction. SH's schedule has not been overly impressive. With a 14pt loss to NDA, an 8pt win over HC, will play NCC twice, and have yet to play Ryle or Boone...I would wait a while to make such a prediction, but to each his/her own.

You are saying they are better than the 5th ranked team in the state?

I am saying they can play with and beat Boone. They gave Ryle all they could handle in regional last year, and beat them the year before so yes they can beat Boone. As for fifth ranked team in state, there are at least ten teams better, Moss is great but there are much deeper teams out there. Note, this is just my humble opinion.

St. Henry has a nice squad this year as does NCC. You did give Ryle fits in the Regionals last year but didn't Ryle hand St. Henry their worse loss of the year at Mercer County last year? My point is this. On any given night anybody can beat anybody. I think that NCC and St. Henry will be a great game. Good Luck!

I am saying they can play with and beat Boone. They gave Ryle all they could handle in regional last year, and beat them the year before so yes they can beat Boone. As for fifth ranked team in state, there are at least ten teams better, Moss is great but there are much deeper teams out there. Note, this is just my humble opinion.

Well the Rebels are the champs until someone knocks them off. Boone is 5-1 vs BGP top 20 this year with the only loss coming to the #1 team in the state. Where as St. Henry is 0-1 vs BGP top 20, so I would have to say Boone is the better team.