St. Henry/Newort Central Catholic Predictions All "A" Classic

This should be a great game but unfortunately for St Henry NewCath's defense will be the difference in this one. Good luck to the Campbell Cty Catholics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both teams play excellent defense. I believe these teams have both scouted each other on numerous occasions. There shouldn't be any surprises. St. Henry can win this game, but NCC is not going to beat themselves. St. Henry will have to play four solid quarters on both ends of the floor. They can't let NCC's pressure rattle them. I look for a 3-4 point margin either way, with hopefully St. Henry coming out on top.

7:30 - Lloyd H. S.

Thanks, should be a great game. St henry seniors have to be feeling the pressure though. the past several years they have had a solid team that most years would have gone tolexington a few years, but have had the misfortune of hitting a very hot streak in NCC girls basketball in this tournament. The 3 starting seniors for NCC aren't going to let that streak come to an end easily. looking for a low scoring 2-5 pt victory for NCC. Janszen and company I'm sure won't go easily either with this being alot of those girls last chance to experience state.

St. Henry has a nice squad this year as does NCC. You did give Ryle fits in the Regionals last year but didn't Ryle hand St. Henry their worse loss of the year at Mercer County last year? My point is this. On any given night anybody can beat anybody. I think that NCC and St. Henry will be a great game. Good Luck!
Well on this given night NCC beat St Henry 47-39 :thumb: