Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 79 Scott County 62

Featured Replies

Sorry about that gold sunrise that was in the third quarter with a minute and a half to go they cut it to 4. I did mention it in an earlier post if you would of read it correctly !!

 

Not that it's a big deal... but the lead was never cut to 4.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really see Clark County falling apart this year like they did last year. They are far the best in the 10th year. They have all the weapons but a true point gaurd. They wont have to worry about that in the region. Come March thats a different story. The pressure did bother them in the third.

  • Author

It was a great crowd tonight. Billy Hicks needed to remember the game was in Winchester and not Georgetown. Didn't keep him from trying, though!

HUGE win for the GRC Cards tonight!!

 

Huge win and by a big margin too.

 

I sure didn't expect to win by 17 over the #6 ranked team in the state. I have stated before that GRC really grew as a team during the beachball classic. Play a brutal schedule and nationnly ranked teams will only make you better.

 

Who is #11 for Scott Co? He had a good game. Is that Ivey?

This game was suppose to be in Gtown...they did a trade off to get Clark in the Toyota Classic. I dont know if Scott clo will get a second chance to play them again. There are some pretty good teams in that tournament this year.

Bopper Stenzel and Hakeem Moore have done a fantastic job of running the point this year. Both have focused on just getting the ball up the floor and letting the others score. I don't worry about GRC being able to handle the press come March.

It was a great crowd tonight. Billy Hicks needed to remember the game was in Winchester and not Georgetown. Didn't keep him from trying, though!

 

I can't think of any coach who works the Ref's as hard as Billy Hicks.

Bopper Stenzel and Hakeem Moore have done a fantastic job of running the point this year. Both have focused on just getting the ball up the floor and letting the others score. I don't worry about GRC being able to handle the press come March.[/QUOTE]

 

Me either. After the way the Cards handled the press from national ranked teams and did well in the beachball, I knew we could handle it the rest of the season. Bopper Stenzel and Moore has made a HUGE difference this year.

I believe that was Ivey. He was outstanding. I think he fouled out early in the 4th Quarter

Ive seen more post about what the score was supposedly was cut to then the game in general. This is hilarious.

Ive seen more post about what the score was supposedly was cut to then the game in general. This is hilarious.

 

The final score is all that matters!!

Great crowd and a great game for GRC. Moore and Bopper are playing better ever game and understand their roles. I know GRC had some issues in the third quarter when Scott cut the lead with the press but unlike last year they steadied and took control again. That is the big difference this year from last year. If I had known that one discussion Hicks had with the ref in the first quarter was going to last so long I would have used the time to go for an Ale 8. GRC's JV also beat Scott tonight. Good night to be a GRC fan.

I drove a distance to watch this match up and it was a fun ball game to watch. Cory Rogers had a great offensive game, 12 for 15 from the field. . Zollo had a great defensive game ,blocking shots and getting 15 plus rebounds. Daniels had a good game and looked good especially on the breakouts and dunks. I thought Robbie Stenzel was the big difference in the final quarter by taking charge and getting the ball down the floor, also had 6 rebounds and 5 assist. Bopper Stenzel is the glue that holds it together, and it showed when he went out with his 4th foul. Even against all that pressure , he never had a turnover. Good win for the Cardinals.

The defense the first half was the best they've played all year.

Edited by The Old Bull Dog

I drove a distance to watch this match up and it was a fun ball game to watch. Cory Rogers had a great offensive game, 11 for 15 from the field. . Zollo had a great defensive game ,blocking shots and getting 15 plus rebounds. Daniels had a good game and looked good especially on the breakouts and dunks. I thought Robbie Stenzel was the big difference in the final quarter by taking charge and getting the ball down the floor, also had 6 rebounds and 5 assist. Bopper Stenzel is the glue that holds it together, and it showed when he went out with his 4th foul. Even against all that pressure , he never had a turnover. Good win for the Cardinals.

The defense the first half was the best they've played all year.

 

Wow that is outstanding stat for Bopper. He does so much for this GRC team that dosn't show up in the stats. Agree that Robbie took over in the 4th. He gets rebounds that you wouldn't expect a guard to get. I know he prides himself in getting assists.

 

I agree in our first half defense....it was outstanding. Why GRC was up 19 at the half.

 

Glad you made it home OK.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.