Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton @ Walton Verona Prediction

Featured Replies

2nd game of the annual battle. The 1st game went down to the wire with Simon pulling out the victory in the last couple of minutes.

 

Who wins the 2nd matchup at Walton and why?

 

Either way I think it will be a close game.

Edited by Time and Score
spelling

I agree that it COULD be a good game too.....However, I give the edge to SK since they're playing better and Chambers is starting to click. If Doss could step it up a notch or two, this could be over quicker than expected.

SK by 8. Chambers will be the difference.

SK by at least 10, MAY not be close at all.

 

Did you happen to see the last game? Everyone said SK would win handily, and IMO they should have lost that game. Walton is alot better than everyone gives them credit for and I would not be surprised if they win this game. It will not be a blowout I can almost guarentee you that.

Did you happen to see the last game? Everyone said SK would win handily, and IMO they should have lost that game. Walton is alot better than everyone gives them credit for and I would not be surprised if they win this game. It will not be a blowout I can almost guarentee you that.
Yes! Yes I did, Thank You. I never said the last game SK would win handily so i'm not concerned on what others said. So, even if Walton is "a lot" better than OTHERS give them credit for, I know they are a decent team, and well coached. Still doesn't change what I say ;)

 

Also you are kinda taking all sides of the fence here aren't you? If WV is a lot better than people say then in your opinion WV should have won the game, then why say "I would not be surprised if they win this game"? Then you say you can ALMOST guarentee it won't be a blow out? Is WV going to win or not and will it be a blow out or not? What is your prediction? :D:popcorn:

Simon (Chambers) is certainly playing better. This was certainly obvious in the Boone game as he scored nearly half (27) of their points. Walton stops Chambers and wins in an epic battle.:popcorn:

Walton stops Chambers and wins in an epic battle.:popcorn:

 

Who guards Cody?

Who guards Cody?

 

He was the difference in the first game an played less than a half. I think it will be a tight game but SK pulls this one out by eight or more.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.