Dixie Heights 75 St Henry 58

Another nice win for the 11-0 Colonels. They jumped on the Crusaders in the first quarter and then seemed to put it in Neutral. I give credit to St. Henry as they are very young with not much size. You know that Coach Fauts gets the most out of his kids.

Dixie puts up 35 points in the 1st quarter and then the boys seemed to go back on Christmas break the rest of the game.

Give some credit to the Cru as they really have some hustlers out on the floor.

Trammel, Pike and Hassel all with nice games for Dixie.

D. HEIGHTS 35-15-11-14—75

at S. HENRY 12-17-9-20—58

DIXIE HEIGHTS (11-0): Hassel 6 0 13, Waller 0 2 2, Trammel 7 0 16, Stansberry 2 1 5, Evan 1 0 2, Pike 5 7 17, Cohorn 1 2 4, Hatton 4 0 10, Ruehr 1 0 2, Muntis 2 0 4. Totals 29 12 75.

ST. HENRY (1-6): Wischer 2 2 6, Goetz 1 0 3, Schwarte 5 0 10, Dedden 2 0 4, McLaughlin 1 4 6, Kuebbing 5 0 11, Gripshover 1 4 6, Meiman 3 3 9, Beeghly 1 0 2, Hils 0 3 3. Totals 20 16 58.

3-pointers: DH—Trammel 2, Hatton 2, Hassel. SH—Goetz, Kuebbing. JV: St. Henry, 39-19

Not saying it would have made a difference in the out come but not only is St Henry missing Zach Barnett with a broken fibula....Thursday they were also missing leading scorer senior fwd John Patula due to a death in the family.

This St Henry team is learning and getting experience. Hopefully they keep playing hard and will be a better basketball team come Feb and March.

St Henry JV looked very good. Dominating performance by them only allowing 19pts.

Not saying it would have made a difference in the out come but not only is St Henry missing Zach Barnett with a broken fibula....Thursday they were also missing leading scorer senior fwd John Patula due to a death in the family.

This St Henry team is learning and getting experience. Hopefully they keep playing hard and will be a better basketball team come Feb and March.

St Henry JV looked very good. Dominating performance by them only allowing 19pts.

Dixie is the best in the 34th this year. But, your point is well taken. The Cru will continue to improve.

IMO this St.Henry team will not come close to St.Henry teams of the past few years and will continue a very long season. I have not noticed John Fox in the box score for the Crusaders lately either. I think the game against Dixie will be the norm for this team the rest of the year. Dixie from what I heard could have made this a lot uglier then the final score. I feel the Barnett injury has defintely not helped this team. But maybe its time for them to see how some of the sophmores and Juniors play along with Dedden and Meiman for the up coming years. They have a big matchup with Llyod on the 4th and if they drop to 0-2 in the 34th will need some help to get the number 2 seed for Districts. Good luck to the Crusaders the rest of the way, if this is like years past they wil try to find a way to get back on track.