Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mark Krebs Talks About Billy Clyde

Featured Replies

I've said for a long time that the presence of Mr. Keightley would have made a huge difference during the second season. He seemed to be a father-figure to BCG, and the guy obviously needed that.
I"ve always thought that made a big difference too.
Krebs has written a book. I think it is mostly about his mother & her battle with cancer, though.

 

Yes he did, I have not read it but I think it is about him walking to on to his mother's battles.

Just someone looking for a little more time in the spotlight, nothing to see here.

Just someone looking for a little more time in the spotlight, nothing to see here.

 

No, it's not. He's promoting his book and he is promoting the cause for the Susan G. Coman (sp?) foundation. They wanted to know some things about his time at UK in the original interview. Additionally, Billy G. did call Marky just after his mother passed to give his sympathies. Mark owes Billy G. a lot for keeping him on as a walk-on. However, Marky, like his Mom and Dad, is a very straight shooter. If you want your question answered, he'll answer it.

I think the Krebs makes an excellent point about what it means to be a good coach, in anything, not just sports. You have to be able to relate to different types of individuals and as a coach, change your personality depending on the individuals you are working with. So very important IMO.

No, it's not. He's promoting his book and he is promoting the cause for the Susan G. Coman (sp?) foundation. They wanted to know some things about his time at UK in the original interview. Additionally, Billy G. did call Marky just after his mother passed to give his sympathies. Mark owes Billy G. a lot for keeping him on as a walk-on. However, Marky, like his Mom and Dad, is a very straight shooter. If you want your question answered, he'll answer it.

 

Considering he didn't say a word about his book or the Susan G. Coman foundation, I'd say he did a poor job of promoting those things.

Yes he did, I have not read it but I think it is about him walking to on to his mother's battles.

 

I read the book the other day! Some very interesting things were said at times about BCG. And there were a few nice things but not many. The book was indeed about his mothers battle with cancer but he does go into detail of his college career. I recommend the book!

I read the book the other day! Some very interesting things were said at times about BCG. And there were a few nice things but not many. The book was indeed about his mothers battle with cancer but he does go into detail of his college career. I recommend the book!

 

I also think Marky still holds a grudge against BCG for taking his well deserved spot on the bench for It's first round NCAA matchup with Marquette a few years back because Ky had too many asst Coaches and managers. Bush league Billy!!!

Considering he didn't say a word about his book or the Susan G. Coman foundation, I'd say he did a poor job of promoting those things.

 

This was the second interview. He was brought on to clarify things that he had said on the radio furing the first interview. My comment on promoting was in response to the post that said that he was just trying to stretch out his 15 minutes. What was originally stated occured in the natural flow of an interview, it wasn't an interview set up to bad mouth BCG.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.