Bracken County 68 St Patrick 63

I wouldn't worry about it Sumo. :) Most St. Patrick fans on this thread are well aware that it is not Mason County fans that are doing the complaining. It is mostly Bracken County people (and maybe, not exactly sure, a Pendelton county "coach") who can't find enough wrong wiith St Patrick so they have to make up things that they supposedly do to other schools to try to discredit Douglas and her team.

So while we're on the subject, how many times in the last three years, that you remember has the St. Patrick team sat behind the Mason County bench in their traveling suits in their "ploy to intimidate"? Maybe my memory is fuzzy, but I can't remember one time. Correct me if I am wrong..... and I am not saying that to be sarcastic, I just don't ever remember it happening, and maybe it has, but I 'm sure if it has, it was just coincidence. There is no "intimidation ploy" that I am aware of.

I do agree that the only reason they sat where they did because because it was the only place in the stands that would accomodate them.

As for the comments he made, unless you were on the floor playing or referee-ing, how would you know, unless you are pk or one of his players and then I doubt you would admit it happened?

Uh...hello...I guess I could ditto that comment back to you, right? So, you must have been on the floor or the bench too. Bottom line: there were many threads to follow that Class A game and nothing mentioned the "manhandling" of players, just blaming the time keeper, the refs, the water girl, and such for the loss.

As far as celebrating the victory....I didn't post anything to this thread until somebody started bashing our coach with this crazy stuff. It was a darn good, close game between two fairly even matched teams. One team had to lose (that's usually how it works) and on last Thursday it was St. Pat. I am knowledgeable about the fact that it seems there's always someone else to blame or criticize when you lose, and I see that as being a sore loser.

And I don't really care where St. Pat sits when they come to other people's games. At Mason County that night, I was watching the game where the team I was cheering for lost. I, however, did not blame the refs, the time keeper, the phase the moon was in at the time, or the water girl for our defeat. It was an experience I hoped we learned from and can improve our play as a result. That's all---oh...and good day to you too.

I am, however, awaiting the wisdom of Randy Parker who should be able to clear this thing right up for everyone. I did enjoy the small video clip provided but assume that's just a prelude for his words of wisdom which should soon be posted. Randy...guru of wittiness, where are you?

Anyone ever thought that the girls may have friends on the team. I know for a fact that some of these girls get along very well off the court. I know that Coach Douglas did not tell the girls where to sit. When a couple of the parents arrived the least crowded area was behind the bench so thats where we sat. The girls moved on there own to sit as a team.

Without knowing any of the facts how can anyone attack Coach Douglas or her team. Just as Sumo said this has nothing to do with any from Mason Co or St Pat just someone else wanting to stir up trouble. Just because you may be that easily intimidated doesn't mean any other team is, certainly not Mason Co.

I am not sure how much sleep any of us will loose because we lost some of your respect, how will we ever go on.....

I am, however, awaiting the wisdom of Randy Parker who should be able to clear this thing right up for everyone. I did enjoy the small video clip provided but assume that's just a prelude for his words of wisdom which should soon be posted. Randy...guru of wittiness, where are you?

That means that you have no knowledge to share but only assume that what tip off time posted was untrue and please read the last sentence of post #14 this thread. Thats you pal.

If this is not something they do on a regular basis, then I apologize for my comments. I am glad to hear that the St. Pat and Mason County programs are supportive of each other, except, I am assuming when they are playing each other.

My personal dealings with St. Patrick when Coach Ormes was there was always great and held his program in high regards. Have not had any personal dealings since those days.

Sorry folks but I have a sister that attends every Lady Royal game and the report I get is that the Lady Saints are behind the bench at every home game they are not playing on the same night. As for the Lady Saint coach, it was even reported that at a Scott High vs Mason game two years ago that the St. Pat coach walked into the gym and there are all kinds of seats on one side and then two rows of seats behind the benches and she positioned herself right behind Mason Countys bench on the first row to scout. Seems like a trend, but for the most part it has been told to me that the kids from St. Pat are respectful and there is really no ploy I would think. If you were to ask anyone from Mason County they wouldn't think there was squat to it.