Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County vs. Conner Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Boone by 15. Conner can't stop Brown. Plus it's at Boone. I expect a big crowd.

Boone by 15. Conner can't stop Brown. Plus it's at Boone. I expect a big crowd.

 

Pretty sure Boone plays at Holy Cross tomorrow! Boone plays Conner on the Dec 10th.

Who do you think wins this game and why?

 

Make sure you mark your calender Jan 4th that is when SK will beat Boone!

Could someone please remind me how to block a poster. There's too many games in a basketball season to listen to the noise of UK#1fan. I think he's still hurting from the football loss to Ryle.

Could someone please remind me how to block a poster. There's too many games in a basketball season to listen to the noise of UK#1fan. I think he's still hurting from the football loss to Ryle.

 

Click on a poster's name and "view profile" and "ignore."

When is the game?

When is the game?

 

Boone and Conner won't play until Friday. Boone is at Holy Cross tomorrow night. BTW......Thanks for the instructions!

Boone and Conner won't play until Friday. Boone is at Holy Cross tomorrow night. BTW......Thanks for the instructions!

 

I will be in Latonia to see the game on Monday. Looking forward to seeing the "new" HC style.

Could someone please remind me how to block a poster. There's too many games in a basketball season to listen to the noise of UK#1fan. I think he's still hurting from the football loss to Ryle.

 

I am not hurting from nothing I just thought it was funny there is Boone/Conner thread but Boone still plays Holy Cross tomorrow.

Yet you still decided to bring up a game almost a whole month away? Makes sense I guess.

 

Back on topic, Im going with Boone by 10 or so in this game, there a tough team.

Yet you still decided to bring up a game almost a whole month away? Makes sense I guess.

 

Back on topic, Im going with Boone by 10 or so in this game, there a tough team.

 

Only cause bcrebeldad keeps talking smack about SK.

This should be a good game with two teams that much up together pretty well.

 

6'8 Crabree v 6'7 Robinson should be a pretty good battle the whole game

 

Brown v Hodges is going to be a war...unless McQueary decides to put Montgomery on him instead.

 

I think Boone has a slight size advantage overall but Conner's inside presence on defense could cause some problems for Boone.

 

Either way, I expect a close game with the winning team not winning by more than 10.

 

I'll go with the Rebels by the following:

 

Boone- 65

Conner- 58

This should be an exciting game. I really hope it doesn't turn into a chess match. There is a ton of athleticism on both teams. Brown will get his points in this game. He always finds a way to get it done. Conner will need to be consistant in their offensive efforts and not turn the ball over. That was the downfall of Ryle agaisnt Boone. IMO Conner has better guard play and should do a better job of getting the ball to where it needs to go depending on the matchup. I think Robinson wins the battle over Crabtree. Crabtree has size, but Robinson is more refined. If Hodges and Brown are matched up, Hodges will need to do his best to keep the ball out of his hands. On the other end, I don't know if Brown will be able to step out and defend Hodges. it will be interesting to see the matchups. Liechty and Montgoemry may be a good one also. I look for Boone to start getting Travis more involved in the offense. He is a tremendous weapon that has been solid, but not explosive yet.

Wouldn't it make more sense for Montgomery to defend Hodges instead of Brown?

 

Would it surprise anyone to see Conner play some zone?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.