Boone County vs. Conner Predictions

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone please remind me how to block a poster. There's too many games in a basketball season to listen to the noise of UK#1fan. I think he's still hurting from the football loss to Ryle.

Click on a poster's name and "view profile" and "ignore."

Could someone please remind me how to block a poster. There's too many games in a basketball season to listen to the noise of UK#1fan. I think he's still hurting from the football loss to Ryle.

I am not hurting from nothing I just thought it was funny there is Boone/Conner thread but Boone still plays Holy Cross tomorrow.

This should be a good game with two teams that much up together pretty well.

6'8 Crabree v 6'7 Robinson should be a pretty good battle the whole game

Brown v Hodges is going to be a war...unless McQueary decides to put Montgomery on him instead.

I think Boone has a slight size advantage overall but Conner's inside presence on defense could cause some problems for Boone.

Either way, I expect a close game with the winning team not winning by more than 10.

I'll go with the Rebels by the following:

Boone- 65

Conner- 58

This should be an exciting game. I really hope it doesn't turn into a chess match. There is a ton of athleticism on both teams. Brown will get his points in this game. He always finds a way to get it done. Conner will need to be consistant in their offensive efforts and not turn the ball over. That was the downfall of Ryle agaisnt Boone. IMO Conner has better guard play and should do a better job of getting the ball to where it needs to go depending on the matchup. I think Robinson wins the battle over Crabtree. Crabtree has size, but Robinson is more refined. If Hodges and Brown are matched up, Hodges will need to do his best to keep the ball out of his hands. On the other end, I don't know if Brown will be able to step out and defend Hodges. it will be interesting to see the matchups. Liechty and Montgoemry may be a good one also. I look for Boone to start getting Travis more involved in the offense. He is a tremendous weapon that has been solid, but not explosive yet.