Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A Title Game: Newport Catholic and Owensboro Catholic

Featured Replies

Stats at half

 

Kelly: 17 carries 104 carries 2 td's

  • Replies 211
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't make the trip Mexi?

 

Damian went down with his uncle and father.

You didn't make the trip Mexi?

 

Damian went down with his uncle and father.

 

Wife's B-day. I was going to take the boys out of school and head down, but I don't want to go through divorce proceedings yet. I'd love to be down there. #11 has a reception, that's exciting for us.

  • Author

It would have been very interesting to see a game between NC and Mayfield. I know that NC is bigger, but I believe that their speed has been under rated by many outside of NKY all season and were viewed by many as not as good with the loss to Beechwood. I don't believe that NC played to their capabilities at all when they played Beechwood. I'm starting to think along similar lines as you with NC being able to beat Mayfield.

Walter, how do you think the game would have turned out if NC and Mayfield played? I know that one is Class A and the other is 2A. I'm just curious.

 

I think that Mayfield / NCC would be a very good game. The key to that game would be NCC's pass defense versus Guhy. Guhy is very good at quickly reading coverage and finding the open receiver. Mayfield would have trouble running on NCC so Guhy would be the key. Mayfield's defense would make NCC throw the ball because they are big enough and fast enough to hang in there against NCC's running game if they get one dimensional. Honestly, that game is a pick 'em for me. Like the Beechwood games against each, it would probably come down to who makes the big plays.

Wife's B-day. I was going to take the boys out of school and head down, but I don't want to go through divorce proceedings yet. I'd love to be down there. #11 has a reception, that's exciting for us.

 

:thumb:

Kelly may go over 200 yards today with the way he's running the ball and the line is blocking for him.

Bhola picks up 5 yards to 40.

They just moved their OT to NT as well. He was already getting worked by Martin, now he won't even get a rest when the offense is off of the field.

Hayes picks up 9 to 31.

  • Author

Hitchew runs to the 16; first down

They just moved their OT to NT as well. He was already getting worked by Martin, now he won't even get a rest when the offense is off of the field.

 

Martin is an absolute beast on defense. Love the way that kid plays the game.

 

Ps...another Newcath first down. "Slow" Hightchew down to the 16.

  • Author

Cain catches a pass and stopped immediately

Kelly down to 5. first and goal Breds

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.