Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

December Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

You have to bet the Bears tomorrow night right?

 

How good's Joey Webb?

  • Replies 76
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have to bet the Bears tomorrow night right?

 

I will. I took the Jets becasue of Troy being out and NE because of Rodgers being out too.

How good's Joey Webb?

 

Not as good as T. Jackson soo....

  • Author

I like to find a prop bet on them getting shut out! This game could be 7-0, it is supposed to very cold and maybe snow!

  • Author

ESPN radio reporting that Vikings have upgraded Brett Favre to questionable from out, that might have an effect on the line temporarily.

Favre is starting but All Day is sitting out. Crazy turn of events.

  • Author

Who does everybody like tonight? It should be a good one.

I think New Orleans if I had to take someone. I think it's a 1 possession victory just not sure which way it's going to go..

  • Author

I like both dogs in the bowls tonight and probably the Eagles, but over 2 td's is a lot.

  • Author

Bowl games start at 230 today, I think I am playing the dogs, they have been barking lately.

  • Author

I played ECU in the first game and will probably play Baylor small and OKie State in the late game.

  • Author

ECU is getting whipped, hopefully they will quit turning it over and get me a back door cover.

  • Author

I like the Vols tonight!

Anybody like Toledo +24.5 tonight against Bama? Basketball, that is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.