Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

December Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Atlanta won, but Denver's looking stupid. They keep turning it over.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got pretty lucky on both my bets but it doesn't makeup for what Indy do to me.

  • Author

Sorry I didn't get back on here, go into a poker tourney. I pretty much broke even. Rodgers going out killed a teaser I had with GB and Pitt.

I just knew the Ravens were going to let them come back like that, terrible. At least it is going to overtime and I still have a chance, plus I won earlier with the G-Men.

I just knew the Ravens were going to let them come back like that, terrible. At least it is going to overtime and I still have a chance, plus I won earlier with the G-Men.

 

Arian Foster's about to wild in OT here. Watch..

Arian Foster's about to wild dirty in OT here. Watch..

 

Hopefully they won't get the ball.

Hopefully they won't get the ball.

 

:D.

  • Author

The time of the year in the NFL when teams basically quit, backups are playing big roles.

  • Author

Won't be at the computer the rest of the day, but here are the games I will probably play: Tenn.,Car.,Cincy,Dallas, NO,Pitt under, Indy over.

Keep an eye on weather at Oak!

I like Houston and Atlanta today.

Is it a bad day if you needed the NYG and Jacksonville?

Is it a bad day if you needed the NYG and Jacksonville?

 

Guess it depends on how much you bet :D

You have to bet the Bears tomorrow night right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.