Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

December Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

^ Never again will I bet a spread of 24.5. :irked:

  • Replies 76
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted in another thread. I'm up by far as big as I've been up. Like way up. I won another hundred on the Spurs tonight. I said what the heck nothing on TV so I threw 50 on ml to win 1,000 with the Cavs. I don't think I've ever seen a Pro team beat like that lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.