Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

December Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Not much quanity tonight, but I would bet there will be a lot of action taken on cavs/Heat game, plus NFL game on NFL Network. Something tells me Cavs are going to be their guts out tonight, but will it be enough?

  • Replies 76
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Big Monday Night Football game tonight, who does everybody got?

Pats. Leonard's out and Brady and company are on 10 days rest at home, and Bill wants this one.

I like Pats as well. Wish it wasn't -4, maybe it will get to -3. :D

  • Author
Anybody need some tips on the bowls let me know.

 

You got inside info? We love hot tips!

I put the teams on paper, let the turtle walk over and he picks them.

^ Unless it's an octopus I don't want any of that. :D

:madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::madman:

Wow. Garbage time cover. The worst...

Wow. Garbage time cover. The worst...

 

How stupid, they freaking let him score. That makes me so mad.

How stupid, they freaking let him score. That makes me so mad.

 

After they were up 21-0 I thought it was over.

WOW, sorry HT. I had no idea that you took the Colts, too. That's just a rough night man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.