Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

December Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

I just took James Madison -7.5 & Penn +25.5 against Kentucky

  • Replies 76
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Have UK and the Over tonight. Both looking to be a long shot at best. I was going to go with Penn because it looks like a trap game but they haven't gotten blown out by some terrible teams so I switched. :irked:

Anybody like Toledo +24.5 tonight against Bama? Basketball, that is.

 

Any +20 or more vs SEC other than UK is an auto bet. :lol:

What's your over at HT? 136? They're about right on pace. I wouldn't give up on that just yet.

UK now up 10. A quick scoring burst and 26 isn't unthinkable.

Up 21... It's doable now. -24.5 and over 136.5.

 

Over is a lock. Let's just see if the spread gets busted in garbage time. This is when gambling sucks. It's basically a flip of a coin from here on out.

Over is a lock. Let's just see if the spread gets busted in garbage time. This is when gambling sucks. It's basically a flip of a coin from here on out.

 

Yeah I hate that. It's gonna be close.

I can't wait for baseball season. I should have time to bet how I want to this year!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:madman::madman::madman::madman:

Got screwed again on Kentucky -24.5. :madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::taz:

Got screwed again on Kentucky -24.5. :madman::madman::madman::madman::madman::taz:

 

That's why betting spreads that big is a flip of the coin. Who knows who's going to sink the last 3 meaningless, unguarded jump shots.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.