Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KBA Showcase at Rupp Arena on Nov. 26

Featured Replies

2010 Holiday Preseason Showcase

 

8:30 a.m. Model v Bath Co

9:40 Green Co v Harrison Co

10:50 Adair Co v Whitley Co

12:00 Letcher Co v Dixie Heights

1:10 7th State MS (G)

2:20 8th State MS (G)

3:30 Marion Co v Anderson Co (G)

4:40 Henderson Co v Harlan Co

5:50 Johnson Central v Meade Co

7:00 Leslie Co v Larue Co

8:10 Hazard v East Jessamine

9:30 Frankfort v Pendleton Co

Date should be the 27th, Saturday.

If you downstaters havent had a chance to see Dixie Heights Freshman Brandon Hatton on the AAU circuit, I would watch him this weekend. He is a true scorer and was picked in the FAb 50 Frosh this past summer where those kids are invited to play in a Nationwide All Star game in Chicago's Rosemont Horizon.

All games are live and archived on ihigh.com/ckysports from Rupp today.

Dixie Heights 65 Letcher County Central 60

 

DH shot the three well. Missed alot of easy shots around the basket. LCC had alot of easy turnovers. LCC led most of the game. Good scrimmage for both.

How did Dixie Heights do?

 

Dixie did well considering they were missing their big guy in the middle (Pike) who was on a football recruiting trip.

Stansberry looked good from what I saw in that scrimmage. He will lead the Colonels this year. Trammel does a good job running the show but he doesnt look to score and Hatton who normally scores a lot seemed to be off the mark today. I didnt see Pike in the scrimmage at all, whats up with that?

Looked like the college 3 point line may have been throwing a few kids (shots) off in the Dixie/Letcher game.

I have no clue how this event made any money. I attended the final 3 games of the session and there may have been 50 people in the gym (22 of those were the Pendleton County bench). When I can hear every word the coach says in the huddle at Rupp Arena something is wrong :)

There were more people than that. Not a packed house of course but 100ish or more for each game. Each school is charged an amount and has the ability the earn the money back by selling tickets. I would say all teams lost a little bit of money but the amount each school had to pay probably covered KBA rental expenses.

They made money on the event.....For the middle schoool girls final the gate for those two games made at least $5500. At the end of the day they do pretty well. Each school presale their tickets. It does cover their expenses.

All games are live and archived on ihigh.com/ckysports from Rupp today.

 

I didnt find the PC/Frankfort game on the archived webcasts.

I didnt find the PC/Frankfort game on the archived webcasts.

 

For some reason, the last game of the day was not on the net. Admittedly, I didn't see all the games, but I think it would have been hard pressed to top this one for excitement. Frankfort made a layup with four seconds left to come away with a 56-55 win over Pendleton County.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.