1:10 7th State MS (G)

2:20 8th State MS (G)

3:30 Marion Co v Anderson Co (G)

4:40 Henderson Co v Harlan Co

5:50 Johnson Central v Meade Co

7:00 Leslie Co v Larue Co

8:10 Hazard v East Jessamine

9:30 Frankfort v Pendleton Co

If you downstaters havent had a chance to see Dixie Heights Freshman Brandon Hatton on the AAU circuit, I would watch him this weekend. He is a true scorer and was picked in the FAb 50 Frosh this past summer where those kids are invited to play in a Nationwide All Star game in Chicago's Rosemont Horizon.

Stansberry looked good from what I saw in that scrimmage. He will lead the Colonels this year. Trammel does a good job running the show but he doesnt look to score and Hatton who normally scores a lot seemed to be off the mark today. I didnt see Pike in the scrimmage at all, whats up with that?

There were more people than that. Not a packed house of course but 100ish or more for each game. Each school is charged an amount and has the ability the earn the money back by selling tickets. I would say all teams lost a little bit of money but the amount each school had to pay probably covered KBA rental expenses.

I didnt find the PC/Frankfort game on the archived webcasts.

For some reason, the last game of the day was not on the net. Admittedly, I didn't see all the games, but I think it would have been hard pressed to top this one for excitement. Frankfort made a layup with four seconds left to come away with a 56-55 win over Pendleton County.