Hensley Rating System for Regional Championships

Hey, you were right there with the Trinity/Fern Creek prediction last week. I'll place my confidence in your predictions from last week....

:D

Oh....

and.....

GO ROCKS GO!

Hey, you were right there with the Trinity/Fern Creek prediction last week. I'll place my confidence in your predictions from last week....

:D

Oh....

and.....

GO ROCKS GO!

Shouldn't the font be red and not have an "s" at the end of "Rocks". :sssh: :thumb:

Just kidding around with ya Rockmom!!!

I'm not going to explain how I came up with this system but it's simple as can be. If you find the thread I posted for last week's games then you'll know how I come up with the numbers that I have come up with.

Now for those that have been waiting.....here they are:

Class A

Mayfield over Metcalfe County by 20.4

Bardstown over Danville by 6.25

Newport Central Catholic over Lexington Christian Academy by 14.65 (I did give NCC the 6 points this week since LCA has to travel to NKY)

Somerset over Paintsville by 14.7

Class 2A

Fort Campbell over Owensboro Catholic by 14.4

Western over DeSales by 2.1

Newport over Russell by 0.3

Belfry over Sheldon Clark by 26.4

Class 3A

Bowling Green over Hopkinsville by 4.05

Bullitt East over Boyle County by 8.3

Highlands over Lexington Catholic by 9.95

Bell County over Rockcastle County by 11.25

Class 4A

Warren Central over Christian County by 14.45

St. Xavier over John Hardin by 7.7

Trinity over Boone County by 24.85

Henry Clay over Paul L. Dunbar by 13.65

Everyone please remember that this is something that I do for the heck of it and doesn't necessarily mean that I would personally pick these games to go this way but it's a numbers crunch. Have fun with it and please post your thoughts on this week's predictions.

So the Highlands vs. Lex Cath Score is going to be 35.6 to 25.65? Should be a tight game if it's going to get into decimal points!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So the Highlands vs. Lex Cath Score is going to be 35.6 to 25.65? Should be a tight game if it's going to get into decimal points!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you'd take the time to read this entire postings from the thread and the other thread from last week you'll know that the decimals are what the difference is between the average power rating. Please take the time to find out what you're trying to critisize before you do so. THANKS!!!!