Track the NBA (Week 4)

I haven't heard much talk about 70 wins in Miami.

I think the 2010-11 version may be the best Lakers team of Kobe and Phil's second run. They're deep and talented and are playing great without Andrew Bynum. They're going to be really difficult to beat in the playoffs if they're healthy.

John Wall is a stud.

I haven't heard much talk about 70 wins in Miami.

I think the 2010-11 version may be the best Lakers team of Kobe and Phil's second run. They're deep and talented and are playing great without Andrew Bynum. They're going to be really difficult to beat in the playoffs if they're healthy.

John Wall is a stud.

I think most NBA fans knew the start in Miami would be a little rough, don't know anyone who realistically thought they'd win 70+. They'll be a force to be reckoned with come playoff time, but I still contend they're the 3rd best team in the East behind Boston & Orlando.

Boogie didn't get the start tonight. Hasn't fared well in his last two games.

Jordan Crawford with 11 for the Hawks.

Meeks had 17 for Philly in 22 minutes of action.

After his first two or three games, Cuz has struggled to find his way. As UKMF said, foul trouble has much to do with it.

Crawford and Meeks are a lot alike, in that they both know how to score the ball. Good to see Meeks taking advantage of Iguodala not being able to play. Would love to see Jodie get consistent, quality minutes.

I think most NBA fans knew the start in Miami would be a little rough, don't know anyone who realistically thought they'd win 70+. They'll be a force to be reckoned with come playoff time, but I still contend they're the 3rd best team in the East behind Boston & Orlando.

Still with this Orlando stuff? I think the Bulls will be better than them come playoff time. Noah is one of the few bigs who could hope to guard Howard and Rose & Boozer are better than anyone else on the Magic but a large, and ever-widening margin.