Raceland Rams 2011 Schedule

sidelinedoc

How are things looking/shaping up so far Doc? I am excited about this young Ram team and especially what the future of Ram Football looks like!!

TCB!!! and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

o.k., I got the first one out of my system,lol.

I notice that you did not magnify my patented "TCB". Is this because it is the off-season? :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oldrambler, the boys are working extremely hard in the weight room and the majority of guys that will be starting (and not playing other sports) are participating on their own in the F.A.S.T program @ Tri-State Rehab and Total Fitness in Ironton, Ohio. The young boys from last year have developed into young men with some bulk and strength. We will need all of it due to our tough non 1-A schedule.
:thumb: Thanks, I saw one video that a parent had of some of them working (and I do mean working) at TF and :eek: WOW! Should that kind of dedication and work ethic stick and be the same with the rest of the team then this YOUNG and HUGE Ram team will be more than o.k., they will suprise some people. Our brutal o.o.d. schedule is aels tough as I have ever seen at Raceland and that is making a statement.

They make it worth our while. :cool: To go into specifics would not be tactful.
:thumb: :cool:

I notice that you did not magnify my patented "TCB". Is this because it is the off-season? :lol:

A little bit maybe, the TCB is yours, the MAKE IT HAPPEN is mine but as you said this is the off season so I will just say.......HARD WORK RAMS!!! :ylsuper::lol:

:thumb: Thanks, I saw one video that a parent had of some of them working (and I do mean working) at TF and :eek: WOW! Should that kind of dedication and work ethic stick and be the same with the rest of the team then this YOUNG and HUGE Ram team will be more than o.k., they will suprise some people. Our brutal o.o.d. schedule is aels tough as I have ever seen at Raceland and that is making a statement.

:thumb: :cool:

A little bit maybe, the TCB is yours, the MAKE IT HAPPEN is mine but as you said this is the off season so I will just say.......HARD WORK RAMS!!! :ylsuper::lol:

:thumb:

I have to agree doc. No way that I would cater to him (GCHS coach) after that little act!

Let them have what they want. Play them at GCHS. Makes it all the better to give them the world then spank them at their own place. Let them set the date, time, place or whatever. If we win it will make it all the better!! Doesn't matter if we play them at home or away. The only difference is our backs will be to the highway. We will have more fan support ect.

Let them have what they want. Play them at GCHS. Makes it all the better to give them the world then spank them at their own place. Let them set the date, time, place or whatever. If we win it will make it all the better!! Doesn't matter if we play them at home or away. The only difference is our backs will be to the highway. We will have more fan support ect.

RFC, it matters in that it should be a home game. We now have 5 consecutive road games and that is tough for anyone. I do agree that the Rams will have the fans there. Ram fans travel well. I am talking more of the point of the matter and how everything came about :irked:. I personally wouldn't have done it but I can get like that :D.

I guess if we go down there again then no blame could be pegged on Raceland on the series ending, I don't see how it could anyway but just look at who we were dealing with.......Nuff said.

Portsmouth East should be a very easy win.

You're right, it should be. They are not exactly a football power. But, like oldrambler said, we really don't know what they return or what their expectations are.

Edited by Ram

Sorry, Big Slick. I think Ram beat me to it. I was just playing.

Well, I am shocked !!! I am a proud Raceland fan and would never think of messing with anyone. No room for that on here! :sssh:.............................................................................:p

Well, I am shocked !!! I am a proud Raceland fan and would never think of messing with anyone. No room for that on here! :sssh:.............................................................................:p

I am sorry to shock you! :lol: