C - #6 69 YARD TD RECEPTION (2:39 3RD) #42 RUN 28-20

R - VALENCOURT 55 YARD KICKOFF RETURN (2:21 3RD) PASS FAILED 34-20

R - REED 25 YARD RUN (10:04 4TH) PASS FAILED 40-20

C - #9 3 YARD RUN (7:05 4TH) #42 RUN 40-28

RACELAND RUSHING: 47-262 5 TD'S

REED 15-120 3 TD'S

BURCHETT 20-112

FARLEY 12-30 2 TD'S

RACELAND PASSING: FARLEY 13-21 157 YARDS 2 INTS.

REED 5-70

CRAFT 4-43

NETHERCUTT 3-28

BURCHETT 1-16

419 TOTAL YARDS OF OFFENSE

CAMPBELLSVILLE STATS:

RUSHING: 24-86 2 TD'S

PASSING: 6-23 158 YARDS 2 TD'S / 3 INTS.

RACELAND DEFENSIVE TURNOVERS:

INTERCEPTIONS (3): BLANKENSHIP (2 FOR +8 YARDS) REED (1 FOR +12 YARDS)

FUMBLE RECOVERIES (1): REED (1 FOR +1 YARDS)

Congratulations to the Rams and their fans!

I would like to add my congratulatory remarks as well….nice win for Raceland after the long haul to Campbellsville…..way to TCB Rams!

Hope everyone stayed healthy and ready for the next step.

Thanks Grayberd and Painter. I know that all of Raceland appreciates the support from Ashland fans.

Good luck to your Tomcats later today. :thumb::thumb:

Congrats Ram Fans! Nice win after a long trip. Good luck next week.

Congrats to the Rams and good luck against LCA this week.

Congrats Rams. Good luck next week @ LCA.

Thanks guys. I hope that we can step it up and find that something extra that it will take for a win at LCA.

As always in Raceland any win is a team win and this one was no doubt no different.

After reading the stats provided by TCA I want to give a :thumb::thumb: to Marcus Reed, from looking at the numbers he had one heck of a game. Raceland also had two rush for over 100 yards.

Campbellsville certinly did not quit, they came back strong after being down 4td's at the half. That tells me alot about their players, there is no quit in them.

Except for the 3rd Quarter, Raceland played a real good game. We had an emotional let down in the 3rd. Up 28-0 at the half and I think some of the players thought is was over and let Campbellsville back in it. Hats off to Campbellsville and fighting back in it and making it a game for a while in the 3rd. After the comeback, the Rams woke back up and went back to business and put the game away.

I spoke to several fans from Campbellsville, all good people that had nothing but good things to say. Enjoyed speaking to them.

Now, it's time for thoughts of LCA. I look forward to the trip and the challenge of playing LCA again. I think both teams will be ready for the re-match and I think it will be a great game. Most of us feel that we had our worst game of the season against LCA in round one and just want the opportunity to play the way Raceland should have played in the first game. I look forward to it.

I think it seems like Raceland is much improved the last few weeks. Hopefully it will be enough for you guys to go to Lex-vegas and steal a victory. :thumb:

The big difference in the last several weeks has been turnovers. If you look at all the Raceland loses this year, the thing that stands out it TO's. We have had several versus some good teams and that makes a big difference. Now, some of those TO's can be credited to playing good teams, but some were just bad decisions. As long as Raceland doesn't give teams opportunities with TO's they have a shot versus most teams.

We had five TO's versus LCA and gave them 24 points on TO's. Can't win that way.

We also had five TO's versus Fairiview and spotted them 21 points in the first quarter. Can't win that way.

Raceland is a "Ground and Pound" team again. Well, maybe not, but it was nice.

I like that, "3 yards and a cloud of dust" Woody Hayes football. Not quite the Power I or Bear Bryants wishbone but we are running the football better and that does nothing but help the passing game that everyone has to prepare for.

I think it seems like Raceland is much improved the last few weeks. Hopefully it will be enough for you guys to go to Lex-vegas and steal a victory. :thumb:

I believe that our running game has helped everything. Any team imo has to be able to run the football. That opens up the passing game when the defense has to respect the run. A good running game imo helps control the clock as well as keeping your defense off the field as much.