Rowan County 56 Montgomery County 35

mcpapa

Congrats to Rowan Co. and to the young Mr. Cross, what a night that was.

Good luck to RCHS in the playoffs.

BTW, You guys and gals at Morehead/RC should consider putting me on the payroll, every time that I have picked you to lose you have won the game. I will be willing to pick yo to lose the rest of the way out .....................for the right price. LOL

Rowan Co is much more talented than most give credit. Wing the QB already has D1 offers as a JR. Cross is the best back in the history of the school. Williamson is as fast as a compliment back as there is around Eastern KY and Hodge is a nice WR. Congrats to Rowan on the best regular season in school history.

Rowan Co is much more talented than most give credit. Wing the QB already has D1 offers as a JR. Cross is the best back in the history of the school. Williamson is as fast as a compliment back as there is around Eastern KY and Hodge is a nice WR. Congrats to Rowan on the best regular season in school history.

Do you think that they can beat Knox Central?

Do you think that they can beat Knox Central?

I have the upmost respect for Knox. I think they are very well coached, play hard and have talent. I think they are really good up front on the Dline (Knox). I've seen Knox, Bell, Rowan etc. Davenport is the fastest kid out of everybody. The skill set between Rowan + Bell isn't much different. Wing/Maddon are both very nice QB's. Wing's already been offered by Marshall. Cross can do it all (7TD's last night) and so can Davenport. Hodge/Wages/Williamson are all talented high school kids. I think Bell/Knox have the edge on D but Rowan can put up points. I definatly think they can beat Knox. I think Knox might be a slight favorite but I think it's a very intriguing matchup that could go either way. I hope they meet up. Knox/Rowan have flown under the radar some. Both teams are talented and well coached.

What has happened to MC defense, I know they hired a new offensive coordinator, they need to hire a defensive one. I think that's back to back 50 point games given up by MC defense.

I'm pretty sure the Head Coach, Dan Gooch, calls all the DEF.

Looks like Steve Brown was calling the formations last night!

I have the upmost respect for Knox. I think they are very well coached, play hard and have talent. I think they are really good up front on the Dline (Knox). I've seen Knox, Bell, Rowan etc. Davenport is the fastest kid out of everybody. The skill set between Rowan + Bell isn't much different. Wing/Maddon are both very nice QB's. Wing's already been offered by Marshall. Cross can do it all (7TD's last night) and so can Davenport. Hodge/Wages/Williamson are all talented high school kids. I think Bell/Knox have the edge on D but Rowan can put up points. I definatly think they can beat Knox. I think Knox might be a slight favorite but I think it's a very intriguing matchup that could go either way. I hope they meet up. Knox/Rowan have flown under the radar some. Both teams are talented and well coached.

Thanks. I think that it they will meet. I just don't think that RC can beat KC because of Knox's defense. I could be wrong and I hope that they do.JMO