Raceland 42 Russell 30

oldrambler

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by Ram viewpost-right.png

"And, what about that emotion? Raceland players finally showed some emotion and seemed to be fired up to play. It's amazing what showing a little desire will do, it becomes contagious. Great to finally see that."

I think Coach Maynard's pregame speech might have had something to do with that...

I would loved to have heard that one .

Exactly, we should be pretty deep at the OL/DL next year with some real players. And any coach will tell you that makes them smile. Great things to come, stay tuned.

:thumb::thumb:

The funny thing is, while watching the fourth quarter, I kept thinking, "You got to want it, gentlemen". I miss the two of you all at the games, but I still hear you all. That's the Ram Legacy, not there but still there. ONCE a Ram, ALWAYS a Ram.
:thumb: Thank goodness I am alot calmer these days :lol: and I don't believe that anyone knows just how bad I miss being at the games. I am always with the Rams, you are right about that.

One more time for the ending of the "you gotta want it"chant..........."you want it don't you Ram??" :popcorn:

The Raceland fans and more important the coaching staff and Ram players believed, they expect to win. :D :thumb:

You are so right O R. Why schedule or go if you don't believe? NO moral victorys in RAMLAND!!! We believe we should be 4 - 0...

I think all RAMS always believe!!! Players/coaches and fans!!!

We play the Ashlands and Russell's because we believe!!!