Etiquette

SportsDummy

I don't believe that "visiting" teams should gather on the "center" of the field after a game. Ok - I can understand if it were an unexpected win - chances are the home team wouldn't be there anyway.

Just left a game where the visiting team gathered on the center of the field after they lost. It delayed the bands post game performance and the winning home team had to celebrate off to the side. It seems rude and disrespectful.

Any opinion?

I don't believe that "visiting" teams should gather on the "center" of the field after a game. Ok - I can understand if it were an unexpected win - chances are the home team wouldn't be there anyway.

Just left a game where the visiting team gathered on the center of the field after they lost. It delayed the bands post game performance and the winning home team had to celebrate off to the side. It seems rude and disrespectful.

Any opinion?

Without knowing specifics I would still probably agree. Is it known that the band performs after the game?

Probably not on purpose. Band does a post game performance,??????????Never heard such nonsense.

There are some games where the dance team will do the halftime performance and the band will preform after the game. They announce it at the game. Actually I think it only happens twice in the year. Homecoming and once when the dance team performs for the half.

Without knowing specifics I would still probably agree. Is it known that the band performs after the game?

Not sure if the visitors would have been told. Of course the home school knows. Not sure if school personnel would have expected a losing, visiting team to take over the center of a field. I guess they will prepare for that in the future.