Bell County 38 Madison Southern 7

Bell County dominated tonight.

Bell County fumbled the football on a punt return from the 5 yard line to set up the only score for Madison Southern tonight ,If i had to guess I'd say Madison Southern didn't even have 100 yards of total offense.

Bell County controlled the line of scrimmage and held the football most of the game.

Congrats Cats and good luck next week against Rockcastle County.

Wow I figured there would be a lot more talk about this game than just 4 posts by now. Bell is a great team that is geared towards being at their best come the playoffs. Bell did what they supposed to do and showed a lot of improvement from now from a few weeks ago. Its also hard to come to Log Mountain and play at any time.

Congrats to Madison Southern on a good season. You have a lot to be proud of.

Congrats to Southern on a great season. They gave people alot to talk about this season. Bell Co is a good team and there nothing wrong losing to good teams. With Southern going as far they did and Rock and Bell still going that makes this district look pretty good. Alot of people did not pick these teams to go as far as they did.

The Bell and Rock game will be a barn burner and for me it will be to close to call on a winner. Ever which team wins, they will represent this district well. Good Luck to both Friday night.

Alot of these young men on the Southern's team will be seen in couple of weeks. Basketball starts and with the sucess they had on the grid iron will care over. An give them something to work hard for this year.

Congrats to Southern on a great season. They gave people alot to talk about this season. Bell Co is a good team and there nothing wrong losing to good teams. With Southern going as far they did and Rock and Bell still going that makes this district look pretty good. Alot of people did not pick these teams to go as far as they did. The Bell and Rock game will be a barn burner and for me it will be to close to call on a winner. Ever which team wins, they will represent this district well. Good Luck to both Friday night. Alot of these young men on the Southern's team will be seen in couple of weeks. Basketball starts and with the sucess they had on the grid iron will care over. An give them something to work hard for this year.

Madison Southern had such a great season, but happened to be in the same district with 2 consistent top 10 teams with legendary coaches in Bell (Hilton) & Rockcastle (Larkey). This will still be a season those kids will remember and they should be proud of.

I am not one to put anyone down but why aren't there anymore posters from Madison Southern besides traveler coming on this week. I would at least thought that they would have congratulated the players on a great season or something like the folks from Ashland have with their players.

Please don't take this post the wrong way folks.

I am not one to put anyone down but why aren't there anymore posters from Madison Southern besides traveler coming on this week. I would at least thought that they would have congratulated the players on a great season or something like the folks from Ashland have with their players.

Please don't take this post the wrong way folks.

Traveler has been the only Southern fan to come on and say anything about this game. I have to respect the classy way he posted about his team and Bell County as well. Well done.