Glasgow / Monroe County Predictions

tsyoung7

Glasgow Scotties or Monroe Co. Falcons  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Glasgow Scotties or Monroe Co. Falcons

Very interesting game that I will play close attention too. Monroe comes off of a OPEN week and able to heal up and prepare for the Scotties. The Scotties come off a blow out game versus Webster County and seem to really be clicking with Cash back at quarterback. The Scotties are very athletic offensively and trying to find themselves defensively. This will be Monroe's first major test in a very tough Class 2A District 3. I feel this will be a very close game and I have to give the slight edge to the Scotties due to home field advantage. Game could go either way !!!

Edited by BigEyeInTheSky
misspelling

If you are wanting to see the game of the week this is it!!!! This will be a game won on turnovers.... the team that wins the turnover battle IMO wins the game! I just hope the Falcons come to play the whole game not just the fourth quarter like Franklin-Simpson. The next two weeks will determine the outcome of our season for the playoffs. Tough, tough weeks!!! The season officially begins this week against the Scotties.....Go Roe!!!!!

Both teams have been suspect on defense this season. Feel that game will be decided by a touchdown or less. Going with the Falcons in a close one. Glasgow wins they win the district and if Monroe wins they will be in good shape going into Green Co. game.

Which ever teams defense shows up will be the deciding factor in this one.

You are absolutely correct on this one!!!!! The better defense wins, both offensives are very dangerous and very hard to contain. I can hardly wait until friday night, the only thing I am not looking forward to is Glasgows seating for the game. They are not very complimentary for visiting teams that bring an entire town with them like Monroe does. I am sure Green had a wealth of fans also, standing room only!!!