Glasgow / Monroe County Predictions

tsyoung7

Glasgow Scotties or Monroe Co. Falcons  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Glasgow Scotties or Monroe Co. Falcons

This should be a dandy of a game. Glasgow is a huge rival, and has been dating back to the Tompkinsville High years. Both Glasgow and Monroe have great Coach's (best two in the region, IMO) who will put together a great game plan. IMO Monroe will win this game for one reason, our ability to effectively pass the ball. I believe if Jackson has a good night throwing the ball the Falcons will win by two TD's, I think it will important to keep pressure off Jackson and to keep Glasgow's defense on their heels with draws and some screens as well as stretching the field with Tooley and Turner. As for the defense for these two teams, I think Monroe is in better shape to stop Glasgow than Glasgow is to stop us. I realize Glasgow will have some big plays because their a big play type team, the Falcons will have to limit the big plays and capitalize on the mistakes they will make in going for the big play...

Monroe 35

Glasgow 27

When it all comes down to it, Coaches will coach but in all honesty...a coach is as good as his players. A coach can prepare, scheme, and make calls at certain times but its up to the players to execute. IMO, all the coaches in this District are good coaches, to think otherwise is a obvious slap in the face to the others. If this wasn't the case, then this District wouldn't be as solid as it is year after year.