Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Team

Featured Replies

Without more info it's hard to pass judgement. I think the fact that 3 players weigh over 300 is a big misleading as to likelihood of injuries. I'd be more concerned about the 240 pound LB that runs well or the 5'9 220 fullback.

 

Probably an overreaction and maybe there are other unspoken reasons. Not enough info.

Interesting. Never seen or heard anything like this.

  • Author

I rank this as the worst football team of all time. Too scared to walk on the field?

I read the article, and didn't see enough info to really comment.

I was taught and firmly believe that football teaches the game of life as much as it teaches football..........................so what is this teaching? Kind of a parrallel to our society, don't you think?

I was taught and firmly believe that football teaches the game of life as much as it teaches football..........................so what is this teaching? Kind of a parrallel to our society, don't you think?

 

Very true.

I was taught and firmly believe that football teaches the game of life as much as it teaches football..........................so what is this teaching? Kind of a parrallel to our society, don't you think?

 

Exactly.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.