Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bethlehem at Washington County

Pick the Winner 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick the Winner

    • Washington County
      53%
      8
    • Bethlehem
      46%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Belthlehem is the #10 team in this weeks BGP 1A Football Rankings. Washington County is just outside the 2A top ten.

 

Will Washington County make another big statement this week beating another top ten team from a different class? If they do, will it be enough to get them into the top 10?

 

Or is Bethlehem ready for the challenge?

I think this could be a very, very close game.

This is the fourth year of the series, with Washington Co. winning a close one in 2007 and a 20-point win in '08. Last year the Eagles were on the winning side of a 27-7 decision. In both the Cantrall and Litratings, the Commanders are favored by double-digits, but I'm with ColonelMike in that I think this will be a pretty close one.

 

For those who have seen the Commanders, how big of a line do they have? I don't remember them being very big last year, and that could work against them when facing the Eagles, whose senior-dominated line should appreciate a smaller opponent after butting heads with the big lines of Holy Cross and Spencer Co. in recent weeks.

I have seen Bethlehem play on film against Campbellsville (Bethlehem won 7-6) and I am sorry but Washington County wins this one handily. The Commanders have to be a pretty good team to go to Marion County and win. I feel that Class 1A is not as strong as years past and everyone is playing second hand to Mayfield. The Banshees are not a Top #10 team. Campbellsville should have beaten them and the Eagles are not very good. So with all that being an opinion, I will take Washington Co. 38, Bethlehem 7

I have to argue that Bethlehem is not a top 10 team, against Cville the eagles played by far there worst game of the season and still won. Last week this same team took the # 2 team in class A to the wire, with 6 min to go in the game the score was 17-14. Im not saying Bethlehem will win this one but it will be a battle..

Or maybe Louisville Holy cross isn't worthy of that #2 ranking...

All Holy Cross is doing is taking each game one at a time and taking care of business . If that makes them over-rated then I guess that is the case . They are not killing teams , but are wearing teams down because for the first time in years they have depth . Bethlehem is a very , very quality team , the same as Christian Academy . Bethlehem will wreak havoc on most teams and Cross walked away from the game last week with nothing but respect for Bethlehem .

I'm not saying they're overrated because they are a very good team. They just might not deserving of being #2.

Only time will tell , and all I was saying was that Bethlehem is a very good team and a team that can cause some problems in the playoffs .

Everybody underestimates Bethlehem! That team will fight until the final second ticks off the clock! I'll take the Eagles over the Commanders 29 to 26.

Fair enough...I'll take the Commanders in a blowout 42-14.

I'm not saying they're overrated because they are a very good team. They just might not deserving of being #2.

 

They've beaten some top 10 2A teams, and have a chance to add a third to their resume tonight. Also drilled 3A Henry Co., which is 4-2 and won 10 games last year before losing by 10 to Central in the region final. Just sayin' ...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.