Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browns Peyton Hillis

Featured Replies

Is he a fantasy keeper? Do you think Hillis is going to continue to play this well year-after-year? He's an interesting player. He has always produced when given the opportunity, yet teams always seem to want someone else. Surely he's found a home in Cleveland. He's been a beast this season. He's on pace for over 1800 total yards and 18 TD's this season.

 

Hillis has 20 career TD's. McFadden and Jones have 19 combined.

  • Author
Is he a fantasy keeper? Do you think Hillis is going to continue to play this well year-after-year? He's an interesting player. He has always produced when given the opportunity, yet teams always seem to want someone else. Surely he's found a home in Cleveland. He's been a beast this season. He's on pace for over 1800 total yards and 18 TD's this season.

 

Hillis has 20 career TD's. McFadden and Jones have 19 combined.

 

I hope he keeps playing good considering I am buying a Hillis jersey this week!

Is he a fantasy keeper? Do you think Hillis is going to continue to play this well year-after-year? He's an interesting player. He has always produced when given the opportunity, yet teams always seem to want someone else. Surely he's found a home in Cleveland. He's been a beast this season. He's on pace for over 1800 total yards and 18 TD's this season.

 

Hillis has 20 career TD's. McFadden and Jones have 19 combined.

 

As long as Cleveland's OL keeps blocking they way they are Hillis should be fine. I feel bad for McFadden because I just felt like he came into a bad situation there has never gotten a full opportunity to showcase his abilities. As for Dallas, they have no excuse and neither does Jones.

I agree, Cleveland has built a very solid OL. Outside of Pouncey, I would trade all of Pittsburgh OL for Clevelands.

  • Author

I do think Cleveland needs a change of pace back like Eric Metcalf used to do.

Reminds me of Big Mike Alstott!

 

:thumb:

Bettis could never jump over a guy.

 

Hillis does not have the quick feet of Bettis. Hillis is really good, but not in the class of a Jerome Bettis.

I agree, Cleveland has built a very solid OL. Outside of Pouncey, I would trade all of Pittsburgh OL for Clevelands.

 

They've had the talent on the line for several years. Their line was really good when they had the big offensive year with Anderson, Edwards and Winslow. They've underachieved since then, but it looks like they're back on track.

As long as Cleveland's OL keeps blocking they way they are Hillis should be fine. I feel bad for McFadden because I just felt like he came into a bad situation there has never gotten a full opportunity to showcase his abilities. As for Dallas, they have no excuse and neither does Jones.

 

I agree. I'm more concerned that Cleveland will try to bring someone else in. It seems like that's what everyone does with Hillis. As I said, surely after a season like this, he has to be their guy. Every team needs a second back, IMO, either to give the lead guy a break occasionally, to change pace, or to catch passes as a third down guy. But, Hillis should be the guy who carries the mail.

 

He doesn't wow you like some other great backs, but he just gets the job done. That is all that matters.

  • Author
Hillis does not have the quick feet of Bettis. Hillis is really good, but not in the class of a Jerome Bettis.

 

Bettis was a big fat guy Hillis is built like a brick house!

Bettis is a Hall of Famer, Hillis is 2-3 year player that might get 5000 career rushing yards. I agree he is having a good year.

Bettis was a big fat guy Hillis is built like a brick house!

 

He still had more talent in his fat pinky finger, than Hillis has in his whole body. Calling him a poor mans Bettis is a complement toward Hillis.

I've got a man crush. He's carried my fantasy team from bad to $$.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.