Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County/Conner Predictions

Who wins? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Homecoming night at Boone. Both team comes in to this titanic struggle on 3 game losing streaks. I would say whoever wins this game has a great shot at making the playoffs. Big game for both teams. Who wins and why? Please be constructive.

Must win game for Boone. I think they will bounce back from last week's loss and win at home.

  • Author
Must win game for Boone. I think they will bounce back from last week's loss and win at home.

 

Actually, I think it's a must win game for both teams. Both teams are looking to right the ship and are in need of a win badly. Should be a hard fought game on both sides of the ball. Going to go with the Cougars since they are not one dimensional. Conner's D will really need to step up this week and stop the run. If they can succeed, I give them the nod here.

Boone should win this one but im not sure the way they have been playin.. The team who played Henry Clay can beat anyone up here... IMO

Boone should win this one but im not sure the way they have been playin.. The team who played Henry Clay can beat anyone up here... IMO

 

That's funny....HC is not that good

Boone should win this one

Two underperforming teams. It would serve them both well to miss the playoffs and re-evaluate what they are doing.

  • Author
Two underperforming teams. It would serve them both well to miss the playoffs and re-evaluate what they are doing.

 

I would agree with you regarding one of these two teams, but not both.

I would agree with you regarding one of these two teams, but not both.

 

I know one of them should miss the playoffs for sure to force them to re-evaluate what they are doing.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.