Powell County / McCreary Central Predictions

cellking

Who wins this one?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Powell Co
    • McCreary Central

After first couple series in the scrimmage McCreary played very well aganist Casey. I'll take MC by 14.

My mistake, it was Russell County that the Raiders had a hard time with in the scrimmage. I'll still take Powell. If the Raiders win this week I think they'll win next week as well but that 47-0 loss to a mediocre Wayne County team makes me wonder if they can scratch the win column again this season.

I have total confidence that McCreary will win this game. They just need to be focused on the game this friday and not let themselves get caught up in what happend last week or the Wayne co game or the Russell co scrimmage all of those things are done and gone. Just use the experiences you have had and focus on getting ready to play Powell Co and McCreary will win this game. I will take McCreary by 14. Go Get'em Guys!

I agree with Cell and HoP. I think the Raiders are capable of beating Powell County. Sometimes strange things happen in football and I would say the Wayne County game was one of them. I think this could be a break out game for the Raiders at home. Call me crazy but I will take the Raiders 38-16. I have a good feel about this one. Keep in mind the Raiders have always had a tough schedule (play in the hardest district in 4A) this year is no exception. Three of their four losses have come against teams who are a combined 15-2 and ranked in the top 10 of their respective classes.

Pineville, Edmonson and Knox Central are no joke.

My mistake, it was Russell County that the Raiders had a hard time with in the scrimmage. I'll still take Powell. If the Raiders win this week I think they'll win next week as well but that 47-0 loss to a mediocre Wayne County team makes me wonder if they can scratch the win column again this season.

Too much is made about scrimmages. RC is not a bad team. They have RB who is quick as lightning. HoP is right the past is the past. Raiders have good shot Friday night in front of their home crowd.

I agree with Cell and HoP. I think the Raiders are capable of beating Powell County. Sometimes strange things happen in football and I would say the Wayne County game was one of them. I think this could be a break out game for the Raiders at home. Call me crazy but I will take the Raiders 38-16. I have a good feel about this one. Keep in mind the Raiders have always had a tough schedule (play in the hardest district in 4A) this year is no exception. Three of their four losses have come against teams who are a combined 15-2 and ranked in the top 10 of their respective classes.

Pineville, Edmonson and Knox Central are no joke.

I agree McCreary plays a tough schedule and this will help when they play the 2nd half of their schedule. Powell has not played anyone as good as those 3 teams mentioned above.

Papagrit as cellking said Powell has not played anyone like what McCreary has. McCreary will win whether they were home or on the road. Yes Powell has done well this year and they should proud of that. McCreary's tough first half schedule will help them in the second half of the season.

Papagrit as cellking said Powell has not played anyone like what McCreary has. McCreary will win whether they were home or on the road. Yes Powell has done well this year and they should proud of that. McCreary's tough first half schedule will help them in the second half of the season.

I'd disagree with a tough first half schedule, but I do think McCreary wins.

I'd disagree with a tough first half schedule, but I do think McCreary wins.

With the exception of Wayne County (which always plays MCCreary tough) they lost to teams that are a combined 15-2. Who is the weak link amongst Pineville, Knox and Edmonson. Look at their records as Cellking has pointed out. Even Powell is 4-1.

Some of these guys on here think if your off-season schedule doesn't have Boyle, Highlands, Male, Trinity and Saint X on it then it's not a tough schedule. This is the toughest schedule that McCreary has ever had and that is the way you build a program. No one said it was the toughest schedule in the state but Mccreary plays in the toughest 4-A district and has their toughest out of district schedule ever and I am sure it will continue to be tough and even tougher in the future and eventually meet up with everyone elses standards. McCreary started of crawling and now they are walking in another couple or so years they will be running (ie: an even tougher schedule) and with some really hard work and dedicated kids maybe even get into the full sprint mode. Whoa nelly, I don't mean to put the cart before the horse, LoL! Let's just focus on beating Powell Co. for now and let the nay sayers have their say as everything else will come in due time! Go Get'em Guys!