Monroe County / Franklin-Simpson Predictions

tsyoung7

Who Wins  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Franklin-Simpson
    • Monroe County

Franklin (2-3) is coming off a win over Russell county. Monroe is also coming off a 6-0 streak. People say that Monroe has not played anyone yet, so would this team be considered someone? They have been very good in the past but have seemed to fall a little this year. On Monroe's defense, shouldn't teams beat the teams they are supposed to! I have mixed emotions about this years Falcons. Thay have looked very good at times, but agaist subpar teams. I am not sure that this weak is going to be any different. I feel that the Falcons keep their winning streak this week, but may not do it as easy as the others.

Make no mistake about it Franklin-Simpson is a very good team, despite their losing record. The 3 loses the wildcats have came against 5A #9 Warren Central, 5A #2 Bowling Green and 6A Greenwood who is 5-1, with their only loss coming at the hands of ACS.

IMO this will be the biggest test for the Falcons yet, and probably the second best team we will face in the regular season. I for one am excited to see what the Falcons will bring to the table in terms of intensity and sharpness, something I think we've lacked at times this year.

On a different note, I seen a play from Boise State that would be perfect for us, it was a single back (Chad Wilson) set, the hand off goes to the back on what appears to be an inside handoff, the back comes toward the line of scrimmage and throws a jump pass to the TE (Vickery) for a wide open TD.

Monroe 35

Franklin-Simpson 34

Franklin-Simpson is a talented team, but I would say it is a stretch to call them a very good team at this point. You noted their losses, fair points. But their two wins are not impressive at all, over a bad Russellville team and needing 15 points in the waning minutes to take it from Russell County. They can be much better than they are, but so far haven't put it together.

I like Monroe by 10 points unless Franklin-Simpson figures it out in a week.

Franklin-Simpson is a talented team, but I would say it is a stretch to call them a very good team at this point. You noted their losses, fair points. But their two wins are not impressive at all, over a bad Russellville team and needing 15 points in the waning minutes to take it from Russell County. They can be much better than they are, but so far haven't put it together.

I like Monroe by 10 points unless Franklin-Simpson figures it out in a week.

I hope your right...:thumb:

TSYOUNG and SEMPERFIFALCON you will probably fall off your stump when I make this statement but here goes; "Monroe County will win this game by 14 pts. and continue their unblemished record." I personally do not think the Falcons will reach their true test until they play Glasgow, Green County, and Allen County-Scottsville. Those three games could be very tough for the Falcons and will have to be greatly prepared. I just have a funny feeling that Franklin-Simpson is not the true test they are looking for at this point. Monroe Co. 28, Franklin-Simpson 14

BigEyeInTheSky, WOW, did that hurt? No just kidding!!!! I agree with you that FS is not our true test. I feel the same that Glasgow is the first real test, then Green, and we are not really concerned with ACS, that game does not really matter to us!

I think the Falcons by 20....

BigEyeInTheSky, WOW, did that hurt? No just kidding!!!! I agree with you that FS is not our true test. I feel the same that Glasgow is the first real test, then Green, and we are not really concerned with ACS, that game does not really matter to us!

I think the Falcons by 20....

YES it did sting a little :) However, the Falcons must not overlook Franklin-Simpson. They have speed and have lost their games to fairly good teams. Keep them on their toes and represent our District !!!

Welcome to the board MonroeCountyFalcon!!! I hope the streak stays alive...wait, I am confident that it does this week. They just have to contain the Wickware boys!!!

If the guys do this this will be a good win for the Falcons!!!