Corbin's Ex-file

4chs

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless he gets worse or injured Josh Crawford will get a scholarship in basketball at some level. You made a good point. If kids do not want to play football then they should not. It is too tough a sport for many. I have never picked up a basketball or thrown a football in my life........ lol.

Josh can play many positions. He must improve his outside shot, but I am sure he is ahead of the curve compared with most his age in our area. Actually he is better than most seniors in this area of the state, IMO. I never said he would write it as a freshman, but he is well on his way. He is ranked one of the top five in his class. Who was the last from this area to achieve that? Thomas, Farmer, Sanford, Phil Cox.....etc puts him in a pretty good class. Alot of players do one skill better than Crawford, but few do all the aspects of the game at the same level he does. That is what makes him a well rounded player.

What about Johnny Hammons and Mills were they ranked pretty high when they were freshman?

Are any colleges showing interest in DJ?

Western Ky, Army, All NAIA schools, Southern Ill, Hanover, he was just named the Defensive player of the year for the area. He has a good chance at being named to the all-state team.

Western Ky, Army, All NAIA schools, Southern Ill, Hanover, he was just named the Defensive player of the year for the area. He has a good chance at being named to the all-state team.

ARMY!!!!!!! Would be the opportunity of a lifetime...tell him to think beyond football!