Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bourbon County vs Holmes Predictions

Featured Replies

BC travels up to Covington to take onthe Dogs Friday night.

 

Thoughts?

Holmes has a significant amount of speed on both sides of the ball. I will admit that I don’t know a great deal about Bourbon County but I think the overall team speed of Holmes will play a major factor in any team’s game plan. What coach Lickert is doing at Holmes is something special. I hope that people understand and appreciate what coach Lickert can do for football in NKY. Very bight future. Best of luck to both teams.

I agree that speed will be the difference in this one. Holmes will take this one.

Last year holmes went to bourbon county and they watered the field. That did not slow holmes down and they came home with a victory. holmes by 50.

Last year holmes went to bourbon county and they watered the field. That did not slow holmes down and they came home with a victory. holmes by 50.

 

That's been going on for years. :lol:

That's been going on for years. :lol:

 

Do tell, Do you have specifics? Or are you just spreading rumors JVDFC?

That's been going on for years. :lol:

 

Bourbon County watering the field is news to me. Any specifics?

Do tell, Do you have specifics? Or are you just spreading rumors JVDFC?

 

No rumors here ddky1970. Other than seeing it done, naw no specifics. ( insert sarcasm). This is not new news people. Not a big deal.

Can not see Holmes loosing this game, Dogs should win by 30 or more

I was there for the game on 9/18/09. It had not rained in a month and everthing in KY was as dry as it is this year.There field was very wet. Did not help them. Bourbon countys starters did not score a point going into fourth Quarter. Six diffrent bulldogs scored in that game. Final score bulldogs 47, bourbon co 21.Bring on smash mouth football.

  • Author

I'm with everyone else in that I think Holmes rolls in this one. Simply too much speed and athleticism on both sides of the ball.

 

BC is probably on par with Bellevue so I'd say Holmes puts up a 50 spot if Lickert lets them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.