Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gomes and Rolen

Featured Replies

I agree with these two being leaders. Rolen needs the Reds to clinch this thing so he can rest up for the playoffs. I think he is tired. Gomes just is what he is, as others have pointed out. He is right on his typical numbers (down a little in HR's) and giving the Reds pretty much what they should expect. Get Nix healthy. Get Edmonds healthy. Then Gomes can be spotted more versus having to rely on him every day. He already has probably 50 more at bats than he should have for the season. Next year, Gomes should get less than 300 at bats for the Reds as the younger players like Heisey develop and take over.

 

Agreed. And I'm thinking the entire team is worn as well.

Agreed. And I'm thinking the entire team is worn as well.

 

Good then that they should have things locked up in time to give some guys a rest at the end of the season.

 

Bad that I have four 5th row Scout seats on the last game of the season, a game which will be rendered meaningless. :irked:

Good then that they should have things locked up in time to give some guys a rest at the end of the season.

 

Bad that I have four 5th row Scout seats on the last game of the season, a game which will be rendered meaningless. :irked:

PM Patrick Starr, he may buy them.

PM Patrick Starr, he may buy them.

 

Think I can sucker him into paying above face value?

When Gomes was the hottest player on the planet, I said we should be looking for someone else because there was no way he could come close to keeping that kind of production. What does he do that Dunn or some other left fielder doesn't? I LOVE his intensity and effort, but I like production a lot more. He is wayyyy below average in left and at the plate he is either a SO, flyball/pop-up. or hit 90% of the time. But the Reds are in 1st and are close to clinching, so I can't complain very much

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.