Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers vs Eagles: Update Thread

Featured Replies

Packers up 20-3 mid way through the third.

 

 

More importantly though is Kolb has been knocked out with a concussion and don't look now, but Vick is having a pretty decent drive right now and looking pretty good. :sssh:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been pretty impressed so far with Vick.

  • Author

And just as I type this he goes old school Vick on a broken play and almost runs a thirty some yard touchdown, flying head first toward the pylon. Hes got 7 carries and 77 yards so far, and looking good passing the ball.

I have Kolb. Luckily didn't play him. I might take a look at Vick who is a FA

  • Author
I've been pretty impressed so far with Vick.

 

He is still pretty fast. :lol:

 

Me too.

 

 

I'm really pulling for him to do well in this opportunity being this is about the first one he has had since coming back into the league. I have had a lot of faith he could still contribute and do things from the QB position in this league and it feels so good to actually see him do some of those things. I know this was big time debate back in the rank the NFL QB's thread.

  • Author
TD McCoy. Philly back in it

 

Let me make this clear, I hate Phili. I'm as big as Cowboys fan as there is, but Vick was always my boy, so ever since he signed it has been a dilemma for me. I find myself actually cheering for the Eagles right now and that almost makes me puke to see in writing, but I guess I'm cheering more for Vick than I am anything else. I would have hated to see that drive end in a field goal because I felt that it was Vicks touchdown to get since he marched them down the field. After the hold and incomplete I was glad to see McCoy put it in the endzone.

Vick looked as fast as he's ever been on that run where he was knocked out at about the 4. Is there a player that's more fun to watch?

Let me make this clear, I hate Phili. I'm as big as Cowboys fan as there is, but Vick was always my boy, so ever since he signed it has been a dilemma for me. I find myself actually cheering for the Eagles right now and that almost makes me puke to see in writing, but I guess I'm cheering more for Vick than I am anything else. I would have hated to see that drive end in a field goal because I felt that it was Vicks touchdown to get since he marched them down the field. After the hold and incomplete I was glad to see McCoy put it in the endzone.

 

You can feel better. GB scores again

  • Author

Two beautiful balls by Vick on this drive, the one to Celek in double/tripple coverage and the one just then to Maclin in double coverage. Everybody who talks about how poor of a passer Vick is needed to see those throws, those were great passes for any NFL QB.

  • Author

Make that three A+ passes on this drive that ends up in a Vick TD pass. I mean if any of those three throws would have been feet in either direction they would have been incomplete or intercepted, they were laid in there perfectly.

Made the Maclin TD harder than it should have been but either way good drive lead by Vick.

McCoy looks very good in this passing check down game. Vick scrambles and finds him often. Anyone like Vick as a starter over Kolb?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.