Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers vs Eagles: Update Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
McCoy looks very good in this passing check down game. Vick scrambles and finds him often. Anyone like Vick as a starter over Kolb?

 

I do, but I'm extremely bias towards Vick. But even before Kolb went down, the Eagles O didn't look too crisp. Vick has sparked them and has looked very poised under center.

I do, but I'm extremely bias towards Vick.

 

I didn't think Kolb looked good at all in the first half. Throwing a lot of ugly throws off of his back foot and things of that nature. Vick makes the game a lot more fun to watch, that's for sure.

  • Author

Moment of Truth.

This has turned into a really good game.

  • Author
Vick makes the game a lot more fun to watch, that's for sure.

 

 

 

The Michael Vick Experience has been reopened after a three year renovation. :D

  • Author

Joe Buck: Looks like the Atlanta Falcon of "2005-2006"

Troy Aikman: "Sure does, looks a lot like the three time pro bowler we used to see"

How crazy would it be to have Kolb QB the first half and Vick come in with fresh legs in the 2nd half when the defense is tired to run all over them. Relief Quarterbacking. An NFL revolution.

Michael Vick is Back!Never cared about the guy before his trouble,but I knew he was special.If God can forgive him I guess I can.

4th and 1. Pass play only to have Vick scramble and run for the first down. I can see it now.

  • Author
How crazy would it be to have Kolb QB the first half and Vick come in with fresh legs in the 2nd half when the defense is tired to run all over them. Relief Quarterbacking. An NFL revolution.

 

Forget starting him, have Vick in the whole time!!!! :D

 

 

 

I get where the Eagles are coming from though. They draft Kolb to be the new franchise QB, groom him, bring him along, kick out the face of the franchise over the last decade in order to hand him the keys to the team. It's more than just a football decision to them, they have a lot ridding on Kolb and how that whole situation went along.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.