Greenup County 60 Raceland 34

PureFan

I'm still curious so let me ask again: At what point should GC have pulled their starters? (score and time remaining)

I think it was when they were up by about 24 points with about 3 1/2 minutes left in the game and they put the big lineman in the backfield. They had two or three backs on the sideline they could have put in. The last series of downs they did put them in but not till they gave #6 one more try to score with about a minute left in the game. And they let him go up against our fresh. squad. And they new thats the players we had in. I doubt we were going to score 24 0r 33 points in less then 3 minutes. If he had been running the ball in the first three quarters I wouldn't have had a problem. It's when everyone on the field and off new the game was out of hand and they wanted to have some fun. Kind of rubs me the wrong way. Hopefully they play us next year!:popcorn: It's over and I'm thorugh crying. Just waitn' on this friday. Hope if we have the chance we don't win by to much!! lol But I do bet we won't put in a linemen thats 6'2" and 285# in the last 2 minutes if we are up by a couple touchdowns!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still curious so let me ask again: At what point should GC have pulled their starters? (score and time remaining)

Like I've said lots of times on here. We've lost big to Ashland this year and last. We lost by 50 to LCA. But we didn't cry about those games. You know when someone's trying to have fun at your expense.

Nice reply. Anything is better than your incessant crying about how you've been done wrong. Step in the right direction. Maybe you can transfer your whining over to bashing me and it will help you get over your loss to GC. Glad I can help you in the healing process. I look at it as message board community service.:walk:

I didn't cry about anything, I just stated the facts, plain & simple, as well as responding to your juvenile post which was ridiculous in the first place. I would think you'd be more concerned with your own team rather than coming over to our game thread to make asscinine remarks about our game.

I'm glad most Russell fans have a little more class than what you've displayed. Maybe Ryan can straighten you out; however I'm sure I'll get to read more of your lame replys before the week is out.

Maybe someone can spray it in on the goaline during your games since you guys seem to get stuck before you reach the end zone...good FG kicker though.

I have to say, that one of the funnest posts I have read in a while. And to think, some people don't think you have a sense of humor.

I have enjoyed reading the Raceland/Russell posts...at least when you guys are bashing each other you are leaving Greenup alone!

Ya gotta love rival games. All in the same county. It don't get no better!!:lol::dancingpa

Your a good sport PF!! Thanks for hanging in while we vent a little! :cool: