Campbell County / Covington Catholic Prediction

Theoldguy

Who wins the battle of "CCs"?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the battle of "CCs"?

• Campbell County
    • Covington Catholic

That seems awfully subjective don't you think? I actually feel CovCath will win but to say there is zero chance...Campbell throws the ball with no regard to time of possession. As they continue to throw the ball downfield, it increases their chances to score big plays. Cov could have some mental breakdowns as they did in the 2nd half vs. Ryle. Colonels 38 Camels 27

Technically there's always a chance.

With that said there is zero chance for the Camels to score a lot of points much less 48.

CCH's O will have too much success for the Camels to put up a lot of points with a one-dimensional offense.

Technically there's always a chance.

With that said there is zero chance for the Camels to score a lot of points much less 48.

CCH's O will have too much success for the Camels to put up a lot of points with a one-dimensional offense.

I don't mean to continuously refute your claim but Ryle rushed for 600 yards against Cov. I am not in any way comparing Ryle's one dimensional rushing attack vs. the Camels one dimensional passing attack. I actually have no idea if Covs passing defense is any good. But I think the Camels will score a bunch of points on almost any NKY school. Give them a dry field, they will be moderately successful. The problem is they havent played defense in a few years...

How big a deal is this game for CCH? I know that the game has no district implications, but I'd have to think the outcome of this game could have a major impact on how CCH handles the rest of the season. Campbell County is a respectable team and a win over the Camels gets the Colonels back to 0.500. A loss drops CCH to 1-3 and really raises some serious questions about just how many teams CCH can actually beat on their difficult schedule. Thoughts?

I don't mean to continuously refute your claim but Ryle rushed for 600 yards against Cov. I am not in any way comparing Ryle's one dimensional rushing attack vs. the Camels one dimensional passing attack. I actually have no idea if Covs passing defense is any good. But I think the Camels will score a bunch of points on almost any NKY school.QUOTE]

So Taylor High School in Cincinnati is as good as all of the NKY teams?

I don't mean to continuously refute your claim but Ryle rushed for 600 yards against Cov. I am not in any way comparing Ryle's one dimensional rushing attack vs. the Camels one dimensional passing attack. I actually have no idea if Covs passing defense is any good. But I think the Camels will score a bunch of points on almost any NKY school.QUOTE]

So Taylor High School in Cincinnati is as good as all of the NKY teams?

??????

Sure.

Really? I guess we'll disagree.

The Camels are not going to hold the Colonels to 3 and outs like Ryle and LaSalle. Therefore, the Colonel D is not going to constantly be on the field.

Secondly, the Colonels are susceptible to power running teams. The Camels, unless they've changed their focus, are not a power team.

Therefore, the Camels are not putting up a lot of points. Can they score 28? Maybe.

Looks like there just might be some rain this afternoon, so if you don't want to sit out in the weather, remember CovCath Internet Radio will be bringing you the game live at 1pm from Park Hills, Ky.

Click here to listen

National Weather Service Forecast Saturday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 77. East wind at 6 mph becoming south. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.