9th Region Top 10 Players 2010/2011

Walter

While this maybe true, only 2 will come out of the district and as in most years it will again be CovCath and Holmes.

No arguments from me, sir. While some think Holmes will be down this year, I think they have atleast 3 kids that will be mentioned in this topic by mid season.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis Montgomery from Boone is the most versatile player in the 9th. He can play all 5 positions. He sees the floor great and can make fantastic passees, he's a great swingman with his athletic ability and ability to hit the 3 and he can play down low posting up players. He can jump through the roof. He had some of the best dunks in the area this past year and averaged a double double almost every game for Boone this past season. He placed 2nd this summer in a national dunk contest. He has got stronger and can jump even high this year but even more importantly he's a team player. Very exciting player to watch. Great player and student.

Travis Montgomery from Boone is the most versatile player in the 9th. He can play all 5 positions. He sees the floor great and can make fantastic passees, he's a great swingman with his athletic ability and ability to hit the 3 and he can play down low posting up players. He can jump through the roof. He had some of the best dunks in the area this past year and averaged a double double almost every game for Boone this past season. He placed 2nd this summer in a national dunk contest. He has got stronger and can jump even high this year but even more importantly he's a team player. Very exciting player to watch. Great player and student.

I agree that he's the most versatile. I'm looking to see if he as the killer instinct when it's needed.