Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Hardin's field

Featured Replies

Anybody can help us about some info about JH's field, location, seating, parking, or anything? Any nice players to watch? Thanks. Cannot give a score I know nothing about them, but I've seen Male.

Anybody can help us about some info about JH's field, location, seating, parking, or anything? Any nice players to watch? Thanks. Cannot give a score I know nothing about them, but I've seen Male.

 

The field is located behind the school, 384 W.A. Jenkins Road

Elizabethtown, KY 42701 off 31W. holds around 3,000 plenty of parking, nice facilty.

 

Allen Dean RB ave about 125 yards a game

D.J. Marcum LB leads one of the best defenses in the state

Jerren Morning QB can beat you with his arm and legs

 

Coached by Mark Brown won the 4A title while at Nelson County in the late 90's

Most of the seating at the stadium is on the home side. They provide very little seating on the vistors. there is the ability to watch from up on the road which a lot of people do.

 

This will be a hostile place on Friday night. The dawg pound is not a friendly place to play.

One of the nicer stadiums in the state. I really like the atmosphere there.

  • Author

Thanks for the info, should we bring chairs and place them on the visitors side?

Thanks for the info, should we bring chairs and place them on the visitors side?

 

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but their isnt a visitors side.

I believe it kinda resembles the staduim of the georgetown tigers. Does anyone see the resemblance?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but their isnt a visitors side.

 

correct no visitor side, there has been some bleachers put over on there side and some in the endzone. Will hold about 300-500.

Mr. No Name

 

Exactly. It's almost spitting image of Georgetown's stadium, the home side, at least. It has a real nice walkway above the bleachers, concessions, all that stuff. If you have seen Georgetowns, then, you've seen John Hardins. The field is in real good shape too. It's a first class facility.

Mr. No Name

 

Exactly. It's almost spitting image of Georgetown's stadium, the home side, at least. It has a real nice walkway above the bleachers, concessions, all that stuff. If you have seen Georgetowns, then, you've seen John Hardins. The field is in real good shape too. It's a first class facility.

 

 

:thumb:

Why would you build a new stadium and not provide seating for visiting fans?

There is seating for visitors. The home side seats just about everybody in attendance, and with seating is in the endzone, it will all be fine. Just because their isnt any seating on the "visitors" side, doesnt mean that their isnt any seating for the visitors. Look at Western Kentucky Univ. LT Smith Stadium. It holds 16,000, seating on the "home" side only., doesnt mean the visiting team doesnt have any place to sit.

Why would you build a new stadium and not provide seating for visiting fans?

 

It was all about MONEY

  • Author

Sounds like a nice place, hope I don't sit too close to a Bulldog fan I yell a lot. Not BullDawg. (Male)

Sounds like a nice place, hope I don't sit too close to a Bulldog fan I yell a lot. Not BullDawg. (Male)

 

It will be rowdy on friday

 

:flame:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.