KY Associated Press Poll Out

LUCK

I think it is kind of cool that the 6A AP Rankings are virtually identical to the BGP Rankings which were released Monday. The only variant was that AP has Manual at #10, while BGP had Henry Clay at #10. :thumb:

Hey Pep! Where are you? Here is another poll that agrees that Trinity is #1. :lol: :D :lol:

They are sandbagging for you too! :p

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember...we are comparing Highlands to the rest of the teams in KY 5A.

Let's not forget who that one smudge on their record over the past three years came from. :D

I am a big fan of Highlands. They are winners and they do it the right way. What's not to like?

-CardinalsFan

Colerain has put a lot of smudges on teams records , no matter where they were from , especially on Colerains home field.

As per the bolded , I don't think you will let us forget , but that's OK ,we have a Ky State Champion trophy thats still looks very nice in the case !! :thumb:

I think Highlands will have a tougher time winning state championships in 4A with the likes of Boyle, Bell, Lexcath, an Lone Oak. 4A may be the toughest class top to bottom with the proposed changes.

I think in the new proposal Bell County is in 3A. I thought that Lone Oak was consolidating?