Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Incoming Freshman

Featured Replies

Who are going to be some of the better incoming freshman this year? What freshman will have the biggest impact at the varsity level?

I know Montgomery Co. will be playing a freshman at PG this year. She moved from Powell Co. Her name is Erica Rogers. She's a great girl, but I have no idea if she can play basketball.

Rankin from Perry Central will be a player to watch. I think she is only a freshman.

McKee and Cann from Anderson and Dossett from Gallatin will be Freshman that will make an impact in the 8th region.

Where are your players going, Truth?

  • Author

My daughter will be a freshman at Cooper this year. I am looking forward to getting an opportunity to see some of the girls teams in Kentucky play. I have not followed to much girls basketball in the past but that will change with my daughter playing. Trying to educate myself on some of the better incoming players.

 

My girls team from last year was based out of Northern Kentucky. 3 girls at Cooper (Pittman, Brinneman and Arnett), 1 at Boone (Hare), 3 at Notre Dame (Kellam, Reis, Clemons), 2 at NCC (Kiernan, Maier), 1 at Cov Latin (Matchinga).

 

I haven't had a chance to see to many of the incoming freshman outside of Northern Kentucky. Would love to know who some of the better freshman are throughout Kentucky. I hope to get an opportunity to see a lot of these young ladies play this upcoming season.

 

I haven't seen any rankings for this age group. What are your thoughts?

Sounds like NDA will have a strong freshman class, as well as NCC. And with some SSS players at Cooper, perhaps the Jaguars will begin building a program to compete with the other Boone co. district schools. What about Turner (Holmes?) and Beal (Holy Cross?). Are they incoming freshman?

  • Author

Did Turner move to Holy Cross?

I think Beal is a Sophomore.

She is a great girl and she can play basketball.

Rankin is a good player. Now with Noble transferring to PCC the 14th just may see another run at state.

I know Montgomery Co. will be playing a freshman at PG this year. She moved from Powell Co. Her name is Erica Rogers. She's a great girl, but I have no idea if she can play basketball.

 

Sorry I posted earlier without this quote. She is a great girl and she can play basketball.

Makenzie Cann- Anderson County

Eriel Mckee- Anderson County

Ivy Brown- Larue County

Katelin Bundy- Lexington Christian

Sydney Gooch- Franklin Simpson

Kayla Rankin- Perry County Central

Tereka Guyn- Scott County

Essence Grey- Danville

Alexus Calhun- Marion County

 

 

Those are a few of the top ones that I know of

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.