Did the Appalachan News Express go to far???

davhamer

It's not as much the fact that they asked the question, it's the fact that one QB will lose the poll. I sure as heck know that wouldn't make me feel very appreciated, especially if the poll was a blowout. But the bottomline is that this news paper probably should have never posted this online poll, and hopefully will not do this again in the future.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not as much the fact that they asked the question, it's the fact that one QB will lose the poll. I sure as heck know that wouldn't make me feel very appreciated, especially if the poll was a blowout. But the bottomline is that this news paper probably should have never posted this online poll, and hopefully will not do this again in the future.

:thumb:

I competely agree.. I just think its was a stupid mistake on the paper's part.