Dunbar 30 GRC 26

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when the team went back to Winchester and watched the replay of the touchdown pass that ended the game, the kids feet were both out of bounds. Also in that same drive Dunbar had a 4th and 4 when Grc stops them with 30 seconds to go and the referee throws a late flag for an inadvertant facemask in a pile up against GRC. It was a great game all around but the cards definitely deserved a better fate

This was a great game , but GRC, Still needs to get past the frist round of the play-offs , I hate it for the seniors, its the same old song, I want to go to the state but I dont know have to get there. this song as own GRC for the last 14 years.

Well when the team went back to Winchester and watched the replay of the touchdown pass that ended the game, the kids feet were both out of bounds. Also in that same drive Dunbar had a 4th and 4 when Grc stops them with 30 seconds to go and the referee throws a late flag for an inadvertant facemask in a pile up against GRC. It was a great game all around but the cards definitely deserved a better fate

Mary Jo Perino for Channel 18 had a great view of Mike Sweats feet much better than any coaches tape for Clark or Dunbar and Mike Sweat had his right foot in bounds you could see it on t.v in slow motion.

He was out, I saw it, I was right there on that play in the end zone. Man you you got away with one , so let it go.

You must have had your eyes closed because they put the thing in slow motion on telivision and you could see his foot was in bounds.

I'm not going to knock anyone in this game becaue both teams played great. Clark County made plays and so did Dunbar. There were many calls that could have gone both ways and some Clark County got the breaks like the 4th and a foot in the fourth quarter and Clark County ran the Q.B. sneak and didn't gain an inch and they got the first down. The radio annoucer even thought Clark didn't get it. But they did. Or on 4th and about three in the second quarter Dunbar's got the ball with Will Wright and he gets the ball and gets the first down and gets to about the 5 yard line and then the big yellow flag for holding comes out and then Dunbar was forced to kick a field goal and missed it.

Bottom line it was a great game and Mike Sweat lead Dunbar with four touchdowns, tackled the punter on a bad snap, blocked a punt and, blocked an extra point. He played like a champion and lead his team to victory in one of the wlidest high school football games I have ever seen.

I'm only reporting what I havebeen told, but several players and their family's are considering leaving the program and not playing for GRC next year. They are unhappy with the leadership from the coaches this year. They feel that their children were not given a fair oppertunity to compete for positions.

I'm only reporting what I havebeen told, but several players and their family's are considering leaving the program and not playing for GRC next year. They are unhappy with the leadership from the coaches this year. They feel that their children were not given a fair oppertunity to compete for positions.

I've known Paul Columbia for 16 years, he is a fine man, coach, and leader - GRC is lucky to have him.

What do you mean, we should be lucky because he`s a fine man, or lucky, because he`s a good coach. Being a fine man does`nt mean you can`t have internal problems with your with your football program.

Sorry, (with your football program)