How do you see your team doing this season?

CatsCatsCats

I am going with Kentucky at 7-5, USC 11-2. The sanctions won't affect them this year. The Trojans could finish 12-1 or go undefeated, but, probably not. That would be sweet, though. Kentucky, with a break or two, could conceivably finish 9-3, but, I am going to stick to 7-5.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team will be bad....again (Michigan).

But they'll be bringing in a new coach next season, so I have that to look forward to. (*fingers crossed*)

Too bad it'll be a year late to get Brian Kelly!

I am going with Kentucky at 7-5, USC 11-2. The sanctions won't affect them this year. The Trojans could finish 12-1 or go undefeated, but, probably not. That would be sweet, though. Kentucky, with a break or two, could conceivably finish 9-3, but, I am going to stick to 7-5.

I don't see Lame winning more than 8 games this year. I think he will screw it up. I would bet my paycheck that ol' Pat will be watching him very closely and wouldn't have hired him had Garrett been canned first.

He ran Mallot out of town, seems he is doing a pretty good job at Arkansas. I will love the day when UM fires Rich Rod, there is no way he beats the Buckeyes this year.

He ran Mallet out of town or Mallet didn't fit the offense? Couldn't imagine Mallet running the zone read very effectively. I think it was a mutual decision. Sure maybe you're suppose to play to your teams strengths but Rich Rod did not get where he is today by using a Pro Style offense. Michigan hired him because of his success with the spread and that's what he's going to run.

He ran Mallet out of town or Mallet didn't fit the offense? Couldn't imagine Mallet running the zone read very effectively. I think it was a mutual decision. Sure maybe you're suppose to play to your teams strengths but Rich Rod did not get where he is today by using a Pro Style offense. Michigan hired him because of his success with the spread and that's what he's going to run.

Sometime you have to be smart and switch to what you have to play with. As a WVU fan, Rich Rod has never been known to be a smart coach, he simply goes with what he knows best, which cost WVU a shot at the NC game a couple of years ago. Rich Rod has not gotten the players to run his system yet at Michigan, and from the look of things if he doesn't win and win soon this year, he will not get another shot at least not at Michigan. In addition to what is going on there now, plus the investigation going on at WVU it sounds like Rich Rod is becoming known as a cheater.