Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Nine

Featured Replies

Seriously, no one wants to trade this late in the draft for picks, make the dang pick.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I'm not sure where I want to go with the pick so chill

Dude, I'm not sure where I want to go with the pick so chill

 

There are plenty of PK's out there. You should be able to grab up the #1 kicker if you want.:D

There are plenty of PK's out there. You should be able to grab up the #1 kicker if you want.:D

 

:lol:

9.01 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) – RB Willis McGahee BAL

9.02 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) – WR Santonio Holmes NYJ

9.03 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) – WR Mario Manningham NYG

9.04 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) – TE Heath Miller PIT

9.05 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –D/ST Dallas Cowboys

 

9.06 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) – OTC 10:37 P.M. CST Friday

 

9.07 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

9.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

9.09 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

9.10 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) –

9.11 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

9.12 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

9.13 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

9.14 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

9.15 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) –

9.16 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) –

I personally would have taken McGahee over Slaton at this point anyways.

 

I don't know if I agree with you. Rice is clearly the guy in Baltimore and Mcgahee scored 12 TDs in 2009 which is a major factor in this league but Slaton did have more yardage and still scored 7 TDs in 11 games last year. The question is, will Mcgahee score 10+ in 2010? Slaton could still be the #1 guy in Houston, and I'll take a #1 any day of the week. Both still have a ton of question marks so we shall see.

DAL D/SPT

 

All of this time to take a D???

I just wasn't sure if I wanted to get a top 5 D or wait and take an avg D and get another RB that's a backup. I don't have a 10th rounder so I wanted to think about it. I've probably been one of the faster guys to pick all draft long so everyone needs to chill cause I took a few hours to weigh my options.

:lol: You guys kill me. You tell em Rocket. Your way over due for a good rant, let em have it.

I don't know if I agree with you. Rice is clearly the guy in Baltimore and Mcgahee scored 12 TDs in 2009 which is a major factor in this league but Slaton did have more yardage and still scored 7 TDs in 11 games last year. The question is, will Mcgahee score 10+ in 2010? Slaton could still be the #1 guy in Houston, and I'll take a #1 any day of the week. Both still have a ton of question marks so we shall see.

 

I definitely see your point, he just worries me with his inconsistencies when he's healthy, let alone now that he's recouping from this injury. He's always had problems with fumbles dating back to WVU (he was benched a time or two last season because of it as well) and he's always been injury prone. I agree he probably has more upside at this point but you never know because Tate and Foster are definitely going to get their chances to prove their worth this year. Just my opinion though, can't really argue against either pick.

:lol: You guys kill me. You tell em Rocket. Your way over due for a good rant, let em have it.

 

No rants here, my life is great, but I shoulda just waited till 12:19 today to make my pick to prove a point

  • Author

9.01 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) – RB Willis McGahee BAL

9.02 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) – WR Santonio Holmes NYJ

9.03 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) – WR Mario Manningham NYG

9.04 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) – TE Heath Miller PIT

9.05 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –D/ST Dallas Cowboys

 

9.06 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) – OTC 10:37 PM CST Today

9.07 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

9.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

9.09 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

9.10 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) –

9.11 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

9.12 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

9.13 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

9.14 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

9.15 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) –

9.16 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) –

:lol: You guys kill me. You tell em Rocket. Your way over due for a good rant, let em have it.

 

I don't care how fast (or slow) this draft moves. We'll be finished before the season kicks off and that's all that matters. We'll just waiting with little to do from the time the draft ends until we start. What's the rush?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.