Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Nine

Featured Replies

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PM sent.

 

Not recieved.

Lee Evans

 

I hate you. I'm surprised you took a WR with that pick, I was thought there was a pretty good chance he would fall to me.

I hate you. I'm surprised you took a WR with that pick, I was thought there was a pretty good chance he would fall to me.

 

Hate is such an ugly word. I needed a Wr and even though the Bills suck, he's a #1 Wr.

  • Author

9.01 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) – RB Willis McGahee BAL

9.02 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) – WR Santonio Holmes NYJ

9.03 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) – WR Mario Manningham NYG

9.04 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) – TE Heath Miller PIT

9.05 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –D/ST Dallas Cowboys

9.06 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) – D/ST Pittsburgh Steelers

9.07 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) – D/ST Cincinnati Bengals

9.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) – D/ST San Francisco 49ers

9.09 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) – WR Lee Evans

 

9.10 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) – OTC 5:44 PM CST Today

9.11 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

9.12 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

9.13 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

9.14 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

9.15 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) –

9.16 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) –

Devin Hester WR Chi

Maytown Mirkers select RB Arian Foster Houston. Hopefully this pick doesn't come back to bite me.

Hate is such an ugly word. I needed a Wr and even though the Bills suck, he's a #1 Wr.

 

I mean it in the nicest way possible. :D I think he'll have a pretty good year, he's a great pick at this point in the draft.

9.01 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) – RB Willis McGahee BAL

9.02 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) – WR Santonio Holmes NYJ

9.03 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) – WR Mario Manningham NYG

9.04 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) – TE Heath Miller PIT

9.05 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –D/ST Dallas Cowboys

9.06 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) – D/ST Pittsburgh Steelers

9.07 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) – D/ST Cincinnati Bengals

9.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) – D/ST San Francisco 49ers

9.09 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) – WR Lee Evans

9.10 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) – WR Devin Hester CHI

9.11 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) – RB Arian Foster HOU

9.12 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – D/ST New Orleans

9.13 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) – WR James Jones GBP

 

9.14 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) – 5:19 P.M. CST Sunday

 

9.15 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) –

9.16 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) –

  • Author

Round Ten thread started

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.