July 11, 201016 yr I've said my piece, and mean every word I mentioned regarding Mr. Turpin and my thoughts for his family and friends. I trust you can move on and stop using this thread to call me out personally, and call out Cardinal fans in general. I'm happy to receive any scathing remarks you may have via PM. But this is degrading to Mr. Turpin's memory. I don't need to go to pm's. I've said what I needed to say in this thread. As I stated earlier if it had been about a current or former UK player getting into trouble you would have been all over it. You have shown your true colors.
July 11, 201016 yr It's all about rescue because my post was totally accurate. You can research it yourself.That will be enough! Further off-topic remarks will need to be in the form of a PM.
July 11, 201016 yr I was reading some quotes about Frank Layden and Mel, they seemed to have a very good relationship. You never really know what goes on in someones personal life, but he was very well regarded it seems.
July 15, 201016 yr Having been camping I missed this story completely until I saw it in Sports Illustrated. Sad news indeed as I always like him. Prayers go out for his family and friends.
July 16, 201016 yr This is very sad news. It is truly awful someone would try and stir up UK-UL garbage in a thread that talks about someone losing their life. I am flabbergasted someone would do that.
July 20, 201016 yr I don't need to go to pm's. I've said what I needed to say in this thread. As I stated earlier if it had been about a current or former UK player getting into trouble you would have been all over it. You have shown your true colors. Then start a thread on it. This lifelong UK fan doesn't believe this does anything but sully the reason for this thread. The fact that you chose this thread to take a shot at UL fans, says more about your true colors and not the UL fans. God be with Melvin's family and friends.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.