Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Wroten Ready to Commit?

Featured Replies

Having raised 2 boys and having followed the world of recruiting as a fan I put very little stock into the words of a recruit.

 

So, with that said, Tony Wroten is making noise about UK being his leader (since Syracuse won't recruit him) and that , who knows, a commit could come soon.

 

Take that for what its worth.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The level of interest from the UK side isn't nearly as big as Wroten's interest in UK at this point. Might change in July, but that's where it stands now...

  • Author
The level of interest from the UK side isn't nearly as big as Wroten's interest in UK at this point. Might change in July, but that's where it stands now...

 

Has UK offered?

Has UK offered?

 

Not to my knowledge. The staff has not seen him since the knee injury last fall, and he didn't exactly have a huge spring...

Did hear that he just spoke to Cal for the first time last week.

Did hear that he just spoke to Cal for the first time last week.

 

Don't get me wrong, UK has interest. Cal just has others on the list he has been on for a lot longer that are at worst equals in the 2011 class to compliment Gilchrist and Teague. I've been watching Wroten for a LONG time, and he will be a big time guard at a high major level. He'll have to have a huge July to get the unconditional offer from UK...

Wroten claims that Kentucky has offered. He said the coaching staff was "cool", but that he hasn't gotten to talk to them much. Wroten's interest in Kentucky is much greater than Kentucky's interest in him. Wroten loves the attention & is doing everything he can to stay noticed. I can't say I blame him, but the game has grown tiresome for me.

What a problem to have, UK has to turn down top rated players. I have not seen much on Wroten but what I have seen I liked. But, if there are better players the Cats can get I am all for that too.

  • Author

Wroten was quoted as saying its UK and UW .

Then is suppose the precident is to commit to UW for awhile before signing with UK.

Wroten was quoted as saying its UK and UW .

 

With UK now getting involved with Rivers, he might be waiting a long while for that UK offer...

With UK now getting involved with Rivers, he might be waiting a long while for that UK offer...

 

Just how serious are UK and Rivers getting? I know he pushed his commitment back and that doesn't give me a good feeling but I still feel he's Dukes to lose as of right now.

Just how serious are UK and Rivers getting? I know he pushed his commitment back and that doesn't give me a good feeling but I still feel he's Dukes to lose as of right now.

 

Just got cooking over the last two weeks so hard to tell yet...

If you don't care keep us updated GT. You've been the best source for early info on UK basketball recruiting. Keep up the good work :thumb:.

If you don't care keep us updated GT. You've been the best source for early info on UK basketball recruiting. Keep up the good work :thumb:.

 

As always I'll pass along what I can... :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.